Ok I am a slut...

I just want to be used by people as much as possible...tie me up...spank me...grab my tits...use my pussy and mouth...ahhh...please...
I would tie you up on the bed, put a blindfold on you. Tie your legs. I would get a magic want place it on your pussy making it go really slow vibrating I would get books so it keep the magic wand in place. I would put hsadphones on you with lots and lots of groans and moans of different people. I go downstairs get ice put it in a cup, go back upstairs. Check on you, I take away the headphonds, kiss your sweet juicy lips nice and softly, put ice on those lips making you lick and suck, as water drips down onto your neck and chest down to your breast. I place another ice cube on your chest and swirl it around on your breasts missing the nipples, then another ice onto your stomach and abdomen then your legs then I remove the magic wand and I place ice on your clif and pussy putting it inside too. As I do that I kiss and lick everwhere apart from the nipples, you beg me to suck on them. I let the ice melt on your clit then I get a ball gag and place it on you. "Shhh all in good time." Then I lick and suck your toes going up your legs. My fingers on your breasts. One simple touch and you'll cum really good. I kiss the vulva you squirm. You can't take it any more. I go up and as I suck your nipples and lay my finger and hand on your clit and Gspot you wildly quiver and shake. You scream even with the ball gag in, you really scream. "Good girl." I say

Back