Old (56) Missouri guy with a bucket list

EddieGray

Well, whether 56 is considered old is up to the reader, I suppose. My mind says I'm young, my knees say I'm old, and the rest of my body is somewhere in between. But I do have a bucket list. Thankfully I'm not exiting the earth any time soon but time does fly when you're trying to have fun. So hopefully some of you have lists of your own that we could discuss together?

Last edited:
Hi. Recently joined myself. No bucket list here but am 57 and very much still kicking lol. 50’s are the new 30’s

Well I partially hope you're wrong about the 50's being the new 30's. I don't remember much of my 30's and I certainly hope I remember the fun stuff of my 50's. So we'll see how that goes.

Thanks for the response. In what part of the country do you live?

Buffalo NY suburbs. My 30’s were rather boring so I need to make up for lost time lol. Have a great Friday

Buffalo NY suburbs. My 30’s were rather boring so I need to make up for lost time lol. Have a great Friday

I totally get it. I'm not sure we can help each other very much as we're not exactly neighbors. But I would be up for some "e-fun" if you're interested. Sharing erotic stories...discussions...etc. Just a thought.

Back