One Thing You Like/Love...

I love my sexy beautiful amazing wife more than I could even explain in words. I'm pretty lucky to have her and even more lucky she puts up with a abundance about of shit from me. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not easy to be around all the time cause well I'm a huge asshole and bad tempered and rude and most of all 8 can be very inconsiderate sometimes but she stays by my side no matter what sure we have our ups and downs just like any other couple but that's what makes us stronger and so I just wanted to say Jennifer my 1 and only love o just wanted to tell you from the bottom of my heart I Love you so so much you are my world my everything and I couldn't even imagine life without you. You are my glue my ambition my strength and I don't say it enough but I truly appreciate everything you do for me on a daily basis and always with that beautiful stalker attracting smile lol I'm so glad that that's the first thing I see every day and the last thing I see before bed. I just want you to know that I'm in it for the long haul and look forward to growing old and slow with you and you cross my heart I love you my beautiful baby

Back