One word

I would go to the wedding, enjoy the food, give the newlyweds my regards, come back home and cry all night. Maybe I’ll start drinking or taking antidepressants cause the pain will be immense. Shatters my heart thinking about it right now.

Would you consider an open relationship (partner dating another person while staying married to you), if your partner suggests it to you one day?

Last edited:
I would go to the wedding, enjoy the food, give the newlyweds my regards, come back home and cry all night. Maybe I’ll start drinking or taking antidepressants cause the pain will be immense. Shatters my heart thinking about it right now.

Would you consider an open relationship (partner dating another person while staying married to you), if your partner suggests it to you one day?
Thank you for really thinking about the question. This thread requires to reply with one word only.

No.

Describe the first day from your holidays?

@ShayGO no worries, the question was meant to make one forget they can only use one word. I liked reading your answer. If you love someone that loves someone else, you should be grateful. While expressing gratitude in your mind, you'll find out why you truly are grateful and you'll be free again.

Thread:

Supportive

What if someone asked you to spend a week in a prison in Zimbabwe?

Back