Outtaaaa dis joint!!

A

Alicee

My time on this website has came to an end. I thank the majority of you for constant boredom fixes and laughable moments!! I am focusing on myself and websites like these serve as a distraction. The people I’ve met on here are amazing and I do wish you all the very best. Maybe you’ll see me again, maybe not- I’ll always think of you guys!!

Some honorable mentions:

1. @InvincibleLight
Thank you for being one of my sweetest and supportive friends on here. I know you’re on hiatus, but I hope you see this when you return. :p

2. @Bevans16
You’re a little turd monkey but I love you. Good luck in all your future endeavors bestfran!

3. @Tyrhenum_Mare
Supa hot fiya, we spit that!!! You are my favorite Latin speaking pal. Thank you for the late night laugh sessions.

4. @PrincessKitten
You’re the bessssst wifey in the world!! A great friend as well. Kisses to you!

5. @Spaceman
Ily Space husband. Thank you for allowing me to confide in you about practically anything. I wish you luck :)

6. @Jerseyjen
Roomie!! You are a wonderful soul and I wish only the best for you always! I guess not so much goodbye to you.. since we’re roommates an all. ;)

7. @dethmetalchick
You’re hot as hell and one of my first friends on this damned website. Ily and your high self!!

8. @Tom_
You’re a wonderful person and I always enjoy my conversations with you! Good luck with Uni life :)

9. @A7md
You’re a great pal and hair-messer-upper :p Keep up the good work.

All my conversations with you guy’s have helped me in a multitude of ways. Whether we spoke often or on rare occurrences, thank you :)

That is all. Best of luck to you all, ily and peace out!! :p

*does the shimmy*

My time on this website has came to an end. I thank the majority of you for constant boredom fixes and laughable moments!! I am focusing on myself and websites like these serve as a distraction. The people I’ve met on here are amazing and I do wish you all the very best. Maybe you’ll see me again, maybe not- I’ll always think of you guys!!

Some honorable mentions:

1. @InvincibleLight
Thank you for being one of my sweetest and supportive friends on here. I know you’re on hiatus, but I hope you see this when you return. :p

2. @Bevans16
You’re a little turd monkey but I love you. Good luck in all your future endeavors bestfran!

3. @Tyrhenum_Mare
Supa hot fiya, we spit that!!! You are my favorite Latin speaking pal. Thank you for the late night laugh sessions.

4. @PrincessKitten

5. @Spaceman
Ily Space husband. Thank you for allowing me to confide in you about practically anything. I wish you luck :)

6. @Jerseyjen
Roomie!! You are a wonderful soul and I wish only the best for you always! I guess not so much goodbye to you.. since we’re roommates an all. ;)

7. @dethmetalchick
You’re hot as hell and one of my first friends on this damned website. Ily and your high self!!

8. @Tom_
You’re a wonderful person and I always enjoy my conversations with you! Good luck with Uni life :)

9. @A7md

All my conversations with you guy’s have helped me in a multitude of ways. Whether we spoke often or on rare occurrences, thank you :)

*does the shimmy*
Going to miss you wish we could have had that awkward conversation.

Some honorable mentions:

1. @InvincibleLight

2. @Bevans16

3. @Tyrhenum_Mare

4. @PrincessKitten

5. @Spaceman

6. @Jerseyjen

7. @dethmetalchick

8. @Tom_

9. @A7md

*does the shimmy*

Best wishes Alicee, love and light ❤️

Some honorable mentions:

1. @InvincibleLight

2. @Bevans16

3. @Tyrhenum_Mare

4. @PrincessKitten

5. @Spaceman

6. @Jerseyjen

7. @dethmetalchick

8. @Tom_

9. @A7md

*does the shimmy*
I’m at a complete loss for words. But most importantly alicee, best friend, my favorite tomato, best wishes and good luck in the future!:) you’re going places:p
And I believe it’s come to an end?*

Last edited by a moderator:

Some honorable mentions:

1. @InvincibleLight

2. @Bevans16

3. @Tyrhenum_Mare

4. @PrincessKitten

5. @Spaceman

6. @Jerseyjen

7. @dethmetalchick

8. @Tom_

9. @A7md

*does the shimmy*
*laughs and cries at the same time*
Best of luck space wifey you will be missed... :,) loads of love and (I am so bad at this XD)

Best wishes Alicee, love and light ❤️
Thank you Sun ❤️

I’m at a complete loss for words. But most importantly alicee, best friend, my favorite tomato, best wishes and good luck in the future!:) you’re going places:p
And I believe it’s come to an end?*
Ilyyyy!!! Good luck buddy :)

It was nice talking to you Alicee, good luck in whatever comes next! :)
Likewise Leafy!!

*laughs and cries at the same time*
Best of luck space wifey you will be missed... :,) loads of love and (I am so bad at this XD)
I’ll never forget you Space husband! *flashes her space ring one more time*

Some honorable mentions:

1. @InvincibleLight

2. @Bevans16

3. @Tyrhenum_Mare

4. @PrincessKitten

5. @Spaceman

6. @Jerseyjen

7. @dethmetalchick

8. @Tom_

9. @A7md

*does the shimmy*

Have fun, if not then come on back and demand some fun

Hey, Alicee. I appreciate you took the time to let us know this. I will in fact miss talking to you and having our silly chats, but I am more than happy that you are taking the time to do what is best for you and to not be distracted. I know that this takes a lot of courage to do and lots of courage to make known, and whatever fears you had in terms of letting us know I want you to know that I'm proud you did this. Whatever fears you have in terms of how to progress I hope that you maintain consistency with that, that you push through whatever regressions may occur and stop them as sooooooooon as they occur, and that you forgive yourself often as you grow more. You're in my prayers as always (even if this isn't seen), and I hope that God blesses you with peace and joy.

Pax tibi sit semper mea amīca
(May peace be upon you always, my friend)

Tyrhenum

Hey, Alicee. I appreciate you took the time to let us know this. I will in fact miss talking to you and having our silly chats, but I am more than happy that you are taking the time to do what is best for you and to not be distracted. I know that this takes a lot of courage to do and lots of courage to make known, and whatever fears you had in terms of letting us know I want you to know that I'm proud you did this. Whatever fears you have in terms of how to progress I hope that you maintain consistency with that, that you push through whatever regressions may occur and stop them as sooooooooon as they occur, and that you forgive yourself often as you grow more. You're in my prayers as always (even if this isn't seen), and I hope that God blesses you with peace and joy.

Tyrhenum
Beautifully said, I totally agree:)!

Some honorable mentions:

1. @InvincibleLight

2. @Bevans16

3. @Tyrhenum_Mare

4. @PrincessKitten

5. @Spaceman

6. @Jerseyjen

7. @dethmetalchick

8. @Tom_

9. @A7md

*does the shimmy*
As much as I chatted and knew about you, I can say you're a great nice person. Hope everything goes with you the best way........Even better that you wish :)
I'm gonna miss your hair.......Oh and you :p
Take care Wonderland beauty <3

Tyrhenum
Mute you are the sweetest!! Very sweet message. Thank you :) You will be very missed

As much as I chatted and knew about you, I can say you're a great nice person. Hope everything goes with you the best way........Even better that you wish :)
I'm gonna miss your hair.......Oh and you :p
Take care Wonderland beauty <3
Ahh I will miss the hair tangling, and you!! :p Take care

I know this is late, but I will certainly miss you Alice. Thank you for being an amazing person, someone who is so caring and a joy to be around. I am truly blessed to have met you. I love how our conversations are filled with fun and laughter, yet also so sincere and earnest. I know that you will continue to change the lives of those around you for the better, and I count myself one of those lucky ones who has experienced it first hand. Wishing you the best in everything and I look forward to the next time our paths cross. :)

I know this is late, but I will certainly miss you Alice. Thank you for being an amazing person, someone who is so caring and a joy to be around. I am truly blessed to have met you. I love how our conversations are filled with fun and laughter, yet also so sincere and earnest. I know that you will continue to change the lives of those around you for the better, and I count myself one of those lucky ones who has experienced it first hand. Wishing you the best in everything and I look forward to the next time our paths cross. :)
Ily Tom!! You’re the best. Right back at you :)

Some honorable mentions:

1. @InvincibleLight

2. @Bevans16

3. @Tyrhenum_Mare

4. @PrincessKitten

5. @Spaceman

6. @Jerseyjen

7. @dethmetalchick

8. @Tom_

9. @A7md

*does the shimmy*
Gonna miss you like hell, Luka. Good luck to you in everything you ever do... And if you ever need me, you know where to find me.

Back