Past?

F

Fordboy2322

Isn't life about being all you want to be? About personal happiness and self achievement? In order to be happy in my opinion you should be able to put the past behind you and move forward! Dwelling on things that have happened to you in the past does nothing for your present other than learning from a mistake you may or may not have made! Like I said before in another thread the world ain't going to stop spinning gotta keep on keeping on

Isn't life about being all you want to be? About personal happiness and self achievement? In order to be happy in my opinion you should be able to put the past behind you and move forward! Dwelling on things that have happened to you in the past does nothing for your present other than learning from a mistake you may or may not have made! Like I said before in another thread the world ain't going to stop spinning gotta keep on keeping on
You have to let go of the past in order to live for the here and now. otherwise, you become stuck and probably miserable. Fucking enjoy life, you only live once. Everyone makes mistakes, learn from it and move forward.

Disagree, your past shapes your present self. Happiness comes within yourself. You need to be happy with who you are and what you are. If you look at life's achievements or out your being for happiness you will never find it. It's like the saying "you need to love yourself before anyone else can love you ". The same with happiness.

Your past may shape your reactions to situations, doesnt mean you cant change how you react or act. sometimes negative things happen in your life, doesnt mean you let it rule who you are today. Personal growth is a wonderful thing. Finding out what you strive for in life and attaining it is a personal achievement you should be proud of. i believe if you let the negative occurrences in your life dictate who you are now, you wont be happy. you need to leave them in the past, live for today

There are only two things you have any control over. Your thoughts and your actions in the here and now. You should not worry about things beyond your control. Others actions, others thoughts, past, future because you can do nothing about them. And if you act with honesty, virtue, and compassion then you need not fear the past or worry about the future. Does that sound like a ridiculously high standard?

THe past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway!

Don't blame me Fordy blame yourself. You should know by now never give me an opening to sing a Disney song.

THe past is in the past

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway!

Don't blame me Fordy blame yourself. You should know by now never give me an opening to sing a Disney song.
Thought I was listening to the frozen soundtrack for a second nicely done Angy

Your past may shape your reactions to situations, doesnt mean you cant change how you react or act. sometimes negative things happen in your life, doesnt mean you let it rule who you are today. Personal growth is a wonderful thing. Finding out what you strive for in life and attaining it is a personal achievement you should be proud of. i believe if you let the negative occurrences in your life dictate who you are now, you wont be happy. you need to leave them in the past, live for today
That's one thing I admire about you jj, is your ability to leave things in the past. I know for a fact I couldn't leave in the past fact that ford said he thought you were faking cancer. Personally hearing of your fight against it and seeing the health problems you are left with. That is one thing I nvr doubted you over.
It truly takes a real forgiveness to forget that shit and leave it in the past. Good for you!

Wow really? You never sat and told I and X u had cancer. How you have mesh holding your stomach together? Wow ford is right your full of it! Learn something knew everyday. All wonder you kept saying cancer doesn't define who you are! That's seriously sick!

Back