Personality Types

WitchySeaWingLady

How can I describe myself??? Well here I go I'am smart and queenly and brainy person and creative and nerdy person who is distant and reserved and I'am a also silent person who loves beautiful things and loves intellectual talks and goth stuff and long walks in cemeteries and graveyards and night time is my fav time of the day and anime along with gothic rock music and girly stuff and I love winter and rain and swimming in water along with creating art and blue is my fav color along with black and red but last but not least I'am a budding bookworm and I'am obsessed with monsters and horror movies and my fav animals are snakes,horses,bats,lizards,crows,ravens,spiders. my fav food is mostly sweets like chocolate such as cake,fudge and pizza and hot cheetos and ice cream which is mostly chocolate and cookies and chocolate cake. My fav movies: Are all of the Crow movies and Silent Hill 1 and 2 and Gennifer's Body, The Blood Rynn Movies,The Church, The Ring,All of the old The Fright movies,Bram Stoker's Dracula,Tamara,Death Becomes Her,Hello Mary Lou 2,Children Of The Corn,Evion Flux,Ultra Violet,Resident Evil Movies,The UnHoly, The Serpent & The Rainbow,Daughter For The Devil,Lolita,Ginger Snapes,Sucker Punch,Red Riding Hood,The Lazarus Effect,Lucy,Mulon Rouge,Chicago,The Ghost In The Machine,Alice In Wonderland,Sweeny Tod,Les Misrables,O For Othello,Romeo And Juliet,The Phantom Of The Oprah,Repo The Genetic Oprah,The Rocky Horror Picture Story,Narnia The Witch and The Wardrobe,The Spirit,The Wizard Of Oz,Cabart,Shadow Hunters:City Of Bones,The Pet Cemetery Movies,The Dark Shadows,Peter Pan,The Little Mermaid,Snow White,,Beauty and The Beast,Edward Sicorhand,The Hunk Back Of Nuterdame,Alien Species,Who Framed Roger Rabbit,all most of the Xmen movies. My fav tv show are Salem,Sleepy Hollow,Moonlight,Siren,The Originals,Wolf Creek,Dominion,Being Human,The Dark Shadows,Shadow Hunters,Izombie,Vampire Dairies,Heros,Buffy The Vampire Slayer,Tales From The Crypt,The Magicans,Hit The Floore ,The Wildcats,Teenwolf,Lost Girl,Doctor Who. My fav bands: A Perfect Circle and Placebo along with The Deftones, Bush,Chevelle,Insucubus,Korn,Marylin Mansion,BluntEngel,Bring Me The Horizon,Cage The Elephant, In Flames,Panic At The Disco,Grimes,Die Antwood,Gemini Syndrome,Highly Suspect,The Artic Monkies,Pentogram,The Dumb Dumb Girls,The Yeah Yeahs Yeahs,Metric,Interpol,The Smiths,Dephemode,Peaches Of Monsters And OF Men,Silver Sun Pickups, The Black Keys,Rob Zombie,Ghost,Slipknot,Evenesence,She Wants Revenge,Orgy,Type O Negative,Sixtynine Eyes,Breaking Benjamin,Disturbed,Switch Blade Symphony,Skillet,Hole,Nirvana,The Sick Puppies,Disturbed,Morrisley,MotorHead, MachineHead,Demon Hunter
,Night Core,Lady Gaga, London After Midnight,The Wake,The National,Block Party,Tv On The Radio,Radio Head,Iggy Azelia,Lana Del Ray,Marina And The Diamonds, Melanie Martinz,Meg Myers,Elle King and many more. My fav Videos Games:Castelvania, The Devil May Cry,BloodRynn,Resident Evil,White Wolf, Vampire The Masquerade ,Dungeon And Dragons,Magic The Gathering,Silent Hill,Zelda. My fav Anime Shows: Are. Bleach,Castelvania, Vampire D Hunter,Hellsing Ultimate,Tatics,Sailor Moon,Yugioh,Mermaid Melodie,Meremaid Tears,Mew Meow Power,Naruto,Blue Demon Exorcist,Evion Flux,Tokoyo Ghoul,Blood Brothers,Dragon Ball Z,Dragon Ball Z Super,Soul Eater,The Devil May Cry.

Last edited:
This my swan song cause I'am leaving this site forever cause this site could have been good but it is a house of crazies who love to slut shame women who don't want to chat with every guy that asks them to chat with them by messaging them first so this is my last day on here.

Last edited:
Back