Play time.

TashaX

OFC Regular
I should really buy a vibrator.

I've been a little curious about this lately so I made sure to charge my electric toothbrush the whole of last night just in case. I've been feeling so horny for the past few days, especially when waking up. Today was no different. I woke up with a hand in between my thighs, getting myself worked up, desperately wanting and needing more. I climbed out of bed only to go and get my toothbrush and then get back into bed. I made sure to remove the head. Before I could change my mind, I turned it on and put the tip of it against my clit, over my panties and fuck me, did it feel good. It had me gasping, biting down on my lower lip and eager for more. I twirled it around my clit in circles, over and over and often held it down. It didn't take long before I was so wet and lost in the pleasure of it all, but I just wanted more. I went and got a make up brush, pushed my panties to the side and quickly thrust the end of it into my core, fucking myself slow and deep. Having my clit toyed with and my pussy fucked, it was good. Very good. I kept changing the pace very now and then, teasing myself, dragging it out until I couldn't no more. I came harder than I ever made myself, I must admit.

I'll definitely be doing it again.

I've been a little curious about this lately so I made sure to charge my electric toothbrush the whole of last night just in case. I've been feeling so horny for the past few days, especially when waking up. Today was no different. I woke up with a hand in between my thighs, getting myself worked up, desperately wanting and needing more. I climbed out of bed only to go and get my toothbrush and then get back into bed. I made sure to remove the head. Before I could change my mind, I turned it on and put the tip of it against my clit, over my panties and fuck me, did it feel good. It had me gasping, biting down on my lower lip and eager for more. I twirled it around my clit in circles, over and over and often held it down. It didn't take long before I was so wet and lost in the pleasure of it all, but I just wanted more. I went and got a make up brush, pushed my panties to the side and quickly thrust the end of it into my core, fucking myself slow and deep. Having my clit toyed with and my pussy fucked, it was good. Very good. I kept changing the pace very now and then, teasing myself, dragging it out until I couldn't no more. I came harder than I ever made myself, I must admit.

Mmmm reading that made me really hard. I want more. I wanna watch

Do you have skype? I have one would love to watch you do it there.

Just come and take my cock @TashaX ready for you to use at your pleasure gorgeous xx

Damn baby, that was a fucking turn on, I would have loved to watch your face when you were cumming so hard, I would have loved to be eating your delicious tight juicy cunt at the same time, and I would have flipped you over and stuck my tongue deep in your tight ass.

Now imagine if your hands were tied down and I was alternating between the electric toothbrush and my tongue

That also sounds like a fun thing a guy could pleasure you with. What sorts of things around the house can make you cum, go look for them and then pleasure you until you cum hard. Fun game I think.

Back