Please give me my first Tribute...

Thanks so much for that tribute... love it! Here's another to tribute.
Little bit of a rough day at work do I thought I'd cheer myself up by looking at a couple of your pics. I just couldn't help myself and now I'm hiding in the warehouse at work jerking the throbbing hard on you've given me.

Attachments

• IMG_20171127_210819.jpg
    IMG_20171127_210819.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
Little bit of a rough day at work do I thought I'd cheer myself up by looking at a couple of your pics. I just couldn't help myself and now I'm hiding in the warehouse at work jerking the throbbing hard on you've given me.
mmmm u make me so horny babe

mmmm u make me so horny babe. i have to touch myself when i think of u jerking off in the warehouse mmm i want that hard cock inside me now.

Attachments

• pic158.jpg
    pic158.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 94
mmmm u make me so horny babe. i have to touch myself when i think of u jerking off in the warehouse mmm i want that hard cock inside me now.
It's do hard baby

Attachments

• IMG_20171209_074411.jpg
    IMG_20171209_074411.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
I would love to cum on one of your pictures, do you have one in particular.....

Attachments

• 2017-08-23 13.27.01.jpg
    2017-08-23 13.27.01.jpg
    837.6 KB · Views: 2
Here's another for you yummy cum boys...View attachment 2330
Tooooooo hot! I’m sat on the sofa, family around with a throbbing hard on. I’m a tiny bit grateful you hadn’t spread those pussy lips revealing your sweet tight hole and it’s wet juices! I don’t think I’d have been able to sit here much longer!

Thanks for sharing!

Back