Please take care of me~☆

H

HimeSama

Hihi~☆
So..tbh my friend randomly sent me a link telling me to stop bothering her because of my depression and to come here and vent if I'm not comfortable w others irl. Because she's the only exception but I guess I can be a bit too annoying about my problems and depression lol. Well, recently I lost my best friend. I haven't seen her in two years because she moved back to her home town after college exams. Just yesterday I found out she was unconscious in her car and sent a text to her mother saying she loves her. We dont know exactly what happened, no one really knows but I wouldn't understand why she'd do this. It hurts because I did care for her and..it hurts when people give up on the love you give. It really hurts and i feel so empty. I think my friend randomly typed in a link for me to vent and it actually was a thing but it seems like..a very erotic site lol. But hey, this is literally EVERYWHERE. You can't ignore it so might as well accept the nature of..pleasure but I am NOT here for that..I'm Asexual. I mean, I would only be into it with someone I like not physically but mentally..ok I mean their personality lol. Anyways, I kind of was just here from the start as a joke but..there are normies and different kinds of people that you know..arent too open minded like me. And..I just ended up having nice conversations that I wouldn't expect from the lot of you. I may kind of be surprised and go like "omg what did I just read" and stuff but thats because it startles me. But that doesnt mean I like it either lol( if its directed to me and you're not my significant other). Not sure but some people on here dont act like how they would irl because of how HORNY they are. ( Some not all) But...if you get your significant other in that mood without being horny...IMAGINE. (I think a proper term would be teasing? I just think not making conversation and only talking about sex and body parts saddening to me unless you're a man whore and a slut. Sorry for offensive language) ANYWAYS I am a
princess cause i love fantasies/sci fi stuff yeah I'm weird and a weeb, but I am still a human being at the end of the day, I wont bite~ Just a little something. I am always on discord so, please reply with your discord if you're ever interested in playing ps4 with me..yes I am a gamer :) and I love weed. The only thing that can choke me is my bong Kaneki...(Ugh I'm a fucking retard yes I said the R word dont ban me plz I'm not that toxic unless I get tea bagged) I hope I get along w everyone! ♡ oh and I love music...I stream on twitch~ Oh..right my age. I dont want to try and be funny again, lol. I dont like to be punished hmph but I like to have my own rules but I'll behave..so I'm 23, Canadian.. I'm mixed. My mom is Pakistani and Indonesian. My father is Greek and Kenyan. Weird I know. And please dont bully me but I'm 4'11..I highly doubt this matters but curiousty at its finest sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Gamer grills are welcomed everywhere :D
Lol, yikes! I hope that's a good thing~
So gamer girl is the only thing you can respond with huh? SUS :eyes:
Also, I saw your pm. I'd like to say I'm happy to know someone else knows that song. It's very deep..and RIP..he didn't deserve to die he was still a young one. ; ;
I actually have an obsession with his music. ( and many other artists/ost's etc)

Lol, yikes! I hope that's a good thing~
So gamer girl is the only thing you can respond with huh? SUS :eyes:
Also, I saw your pm. I'd like to say I'm happy to know someone else knows that song. It's very deep..and RIP..he didn't deserve to die he was still a young one. ; ;
I actually have an obsession with his music. ( and many other artists/ost's etc)
That seemed the safest way to open as the starting was a bit too emotional/personal of an info for me to comment on , mid was i guess some sort of rant lol so was left with very little to salvage from.
Do you listen to joji?
and yepp he was too young to die...god rest his soul.

That seemed the safest way to open as the starting was a bit too emotional/personal of an info for me to comment on , mid was i guess some sort of rant lol so was left with very little to salvage from.
Do you listen to joji?
and yepp he was too young to die...god rest his soul.
Ah I just couldn’t really hold it in lol. And yeah that was a rant but I mean this is a site for that but it doesn’t really matter. I feel a lot better expressing how I feel and what has happened. Anyways, yes I do! He really was and will never be forgotten!

Back