Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.

Molly

If you don't get the reference than just gtfo not really but kinda seriously lol. Anyway lol just call me Lucifer cause I'm in need of some restraint but no really I'm done with references to music, for now, I guess...if I absolutely have to be. Moving on my name is...(resist the urge to quote the princess-bride deep breath) Molly lol and I am a pop culture mess in terms of references to movies and music. I don't really know why I am here on this site but, here I am nonetheless so please proceed to, amuse, surprise or perhaps even befuddle the everliving hell out of me (why not most people I encounter on a day to day basis do). If you care to find out more about me, by all means, find me in chat or send me one of those weird little private conversation things, or if the question is pretty superficial feel free to ask it here.

Yours Truely,
LUCIF.... I mean..... Molly

If you don't get the reference than just gtfo not really but kinda seriously lol. Anyway lol just call me Lucifer cause I'm in need of some restraint but no really I'm done with references to music, for now, I guess...if I absolutely have to be. Moving on my name is...(resist the urge to quote the princess-bride deep breath) Molly lol and I am a pop culture mess in terms of references to movies and music. I don't really know why I am here on this site but, here I am nonetheless so please proceed to, amuse, surprise or perhaps even befuddle the everliving hell out of me (why not most people I encounter on a day to day basis do). If you care to find out more about me, by all means, find me in chat or send me one of those weird little private conversation things, or if the question is pretty superficial feel free to ask it here.

Yours Truely,
Welcome

I see this message,
And i want to paint it black.
No words here anymore,
I'll turn them all to black.
I see Molly walking by,
Dressed in her summer clothes.
My eyes keep following her,
No matter where she goes.
:D

Yours Truely,
Hi.. can we chat here?

Yours Truely,

Yours Truely,
Hi,

Just want to say it's the weekend. So who wants to party I'm looking for molly.

Yours Truely,
I WANT to chat and make friendship with you

Back