Posting MY private message

Discussion in 'Site, Chat, and Forum Feedback' started by echoed_spirit, Oct 9, 2019 at 9:13 PM.

1. echoed_spirit

echoed_spirit Well-Known Member

So the self proclaimed PRINCESS of chat seems posting of MY private message a banable offense, has she not heard of a WARNING first or is it just another personal abuse of powers again against me?

prawn_22 likes this.
  2. ViXxXeN

ViXxXeN Moderator Staff Member

Posting any whispers or PMs in the chats is a direct ban. There is no warning for it.

3. echoed_spirit

I know what the rules are....or do you lot make it up as you go along as there is no mention of it in the TOU's

4. Jerseyjen

Jerseyjen Well-Known Member

Technically, YOUR private message was somebody else’s PRIVATE message that you shared publically. By doing so, you may have intentionally caused embarrassment to the other party. THAT is against the TOU. Moderators do not make the rules, they enforce them. You know this, yet continually attack them. Let them moderate! Just enjoy yourself and chat with your friends.

Btw, ViXxXen does a damn good job moderating chat. Her efforts over the past six months have actually helped improve the room you frequent. Why not take a step back and take a look at the changes and better atmosphere of that chat room. I’m not asking you to thank her, I’m asking you to enjoy yourself and stop focusing your energies negatively towards her and other mods.

Have some fun!!!

5. echoed_spirit

And you are?

6. echoed_spirit

And please tell where the room has improved where there is no constant hassle from males that find it easy to frequent the room? Or the inapproitate user names that are only sometimes dealt with? And as for my private message technically it was in my private message window so he fore went his right for it to be his private message and it became mine when I replied.
    Thirdly it obviously shows that being trolled is OK but posting the pic is banable.

7. echoed_spirit

Oh and fourthly it only seems to be towards her as she's actually not doing a good job obviously as I stated above

8. Jerseyjen

Jerseyjen Well-Known Member

I am Jen

You are barely even here. But when you are the whole site has to know it. The room is better, you just cannot stand that her efforts have improved it!! Get off your high horse and learn not to be such a sour person. HE private messaged you. It’s a PRIVATE convo, until you made it public....thus your ban. YOU are fully aware how to report violations, yet you prefer to cause drama. You are the epitome of a chat room DRAMA QUEEN. I will make sure to have your crown next time I see you in chat.

9. echoed_spirit

Yes it was my private message once I replied. And no done of you are improving the site. Drama by clearly stating flaws in the double standards in the site feedback. I'm only only my high horse to shoot af you in your ivory towers