Pounder

MZES

OFC Regular
Why should a sexually depressed guys be shamed while a sexually depressed girls are taken normal?

We are supposed to be equal. What applies to women in term of rights and behavior should be the same for men.

Why should a sexually depressed guys be shamed while a sexually depressed girls are taken normal?

We are supposed to be equal. What applies to women in term of rights and behavior should be the same for men.
Society will never be completely equal, for some it is about power and influance not equality.

Then women should stop saying we are equal ...cuz we will never be.

That is not what I meant, think of it like a pendulum swinging. There is only true equality in the middle, when it swings to the right or left one group as and advantage over the other. While in theory that pendulum would stop some day, it seems the next generation will always keep it going.

258troll_spray.jpg

It's just how you look at it really. Women prefer someone who is energetic, upbeat, and confident.

Very true, both men and women are at fault in modern day society. You just have to be careful and find the right women who will be loyal. You might have your heart broken a few times, maybe even a dozen times. However, I can guarantee there are still wonderful and worthwhile women in the world, same with men.

Very true, both men and women are at fault in modern day society. You just have to be careful and find the right women who will be loyal. You might have your heart broken a few times, maybe even a dozen times. However, I can guarantee there are still wonderful and worthwhile women in the world, same with men.
Well I do not know
It is just it is too unrealistic...words of people does not match their actions.
Values and.moral are gone...No one understand how and what makes a relationship. Everything think of their own gain and benefit...
Always I I I not we...

I am sorry miss
My past has too many proves of why I should not believe in it ....

I am so sorry.

It's alright do not worry, you are strong and will get stronger. The wounds may never heal, but they serve as a reminder to not repeat past mistakes. You must believe in yourself, and have faith.

If I follow the society norms, I will be happy but not fulfiled cuz my values will be destroyed but will have girls.

If I do not follow it, I am not happy yet I am fulfiled cuz I lives for my values but never get anyone.

You just have to reach a medium that makes you happy, found the right people. Not all people follow societal norms. I certainly don't !

One thing I'd like to say is don't forget to love yourself, and improve yourself. You'll be so much happier with yourself once you love yourself for what you are. Once you do that, you can aim to love another.

I know you might say: Well, I won't be happy until someone accepts you. But the truth is, you don't need someone to accept you to be happy, as difficult as that sounds. Loving yourself is half the battle.

Very well said both of you, I try my best to have embodiment of old world morals. (Pre 21 century.) So many people just want to be told they are right.

Yea but women just do not care and will insult u if u show them they are wrong.

Back