Pros and cons about this site

Julian

Pros about this site is that there are pretty girls on this who have self respect for them selfs and dont take shit from horny desperate guys

Cons about this site is too many desperate horny cunts with so many dick pics like seriously guys chill the fuck out

It's never going to be like CSC used to be or even SexChat (ie 24/7 genuine flirting, fucking around and having a laugh with extremely active mic/cam nights), probably the biggest con. Also there were several dick pictures/googled photo profiles before when the chat traffic was way into the hundreds per day; but there were enough of us who were in it for the long-haul and not a quick wee cyber-fuck to balance things out :(

And yeah I don't understand dick pics, but this is because genitalia is probably the most unattractive part of the body to me; whereas on the other end of the spectrum I've seen females actively request them on Cybering Discord servers before so meh (which leads onto the somewhat use of having fake profiles around - they deal with the dick pics so I don't have to!)

Back