Puppy needs pets

View attachment 60209
And attention.

Also try to guess a kink of mine, the deeper and darker you get the better. Might even be a reward (doesn't count if I already posted about it)
Well most here love knowing that a guy is getting turned on by there pics and feeling naughty .

Ofcourse 7/10 fantasise about a BBC orgy for example 6 -10 Black and mixed raced thick cocks just in your face waiting to be sucked clean as they then pump there large loads inside repeatedly. Cocks slapping against the face and against the breast and ass .

Then you have the classic during sex when the man tells the women she's the best he's had ...satisfies many lol.

I feel like you like somnophilia , love being woken up and get instant cock ...otherwise I see you liking to get whipped until your ass is red

Well most here love knowing that a guy is getting turned on by there pics and feeling naughty .

Ofcourse 7/10 fantasise about a BBC orgy for example 6 -10 Black and mixed raced thick cocks just in your face waiting to be sucked clean as they then pump there large loads inside repeatedly. Cocks slapping against the face and against the breast and ass .

Then you have the classic during sex when the man tells the women she's the best he's had ...satisfies many lol.

I feel like you like somnophilia , love being woken up and get instant cock ...otherwise I see you liking to get whipped until your ass is red
Like none of these are bad... But also not really my favourites. Like yeah I'm into them but not first choice

Back