Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Maybe not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CountryCutieMichelle92

OFC Regular
Ok I have a question for you all. Do you think it’s rude of someone to start a rp without being asked first what they like in rp? Cuz I have a few times and had to remind them that it’s rude with out asking what I like first before rp.

I think that for RP to be exciting it helps if both people have some understanding of the needs and desires of each other. Also, there are themes that would turn me off and not on. For example, I realize that there are lots of people that seem to like the concept of someone dominating the other person... being demanding and barking sex orders. All of that turns me off. For me sex is about giving pleasure and making people feel good physically and emotionally. I hate the idea of people degrading or speaking abusively in any context. On the other hand I also realize that some of the things that I enjoy in my real life sex life would not be desirable or easily understood by others. So I would never want to impose some fantasy or action that I enjoy on a person that might not be comfortable with the concept. So, like almost everything in good human relations, communication and mutual respect and concern for others is essential.

I think that for RP to be exciting it helps if both people have some understanding of the needs and desires of each other. Also, there are themes that would turn me off and not on. For example, I realize that there are lots of people that seem to like the concept of someone dominating the other person... being demanding and barking sex orders. All of that turns me off. For me sex is about giving pleasure and making people feel good physically and emotionally. I hate the idea of people degrading or speaking abusively in any context. On the other hand I also realize that some of the things that I enjoy in my real life sex life would not be desirable or easily understood by others. So I would never want to impose some fantasy or action that I enjoy on a person that might not be comfortable with the concept. So, like almost everything in good human relations, communication and mutual respect and concern for others
I agree. It's all about finding a middle ground that will be enjoyable and comfortable for both parties and you can't do that without communicating and finding out what the other person likes and dislikes.

I think that for RP to be exciting it helps if both people have some understanding of the needs and desires of each other. Also, there are themes that would turn me off and not on. For example, I realize that there are lots of people that seem to like the concept of someone dominating the other person... being demanding and barking sex orders. All of that turns me off. For me sex is about giving pleasure and making people feel good physically and emotionally. I hate the idea of people degrading or speaking abusively in any context. On the other hand I also realize that some of the things that I enjoy in my real life sex life would not be desirable or easily understood by others. So I would never want to impose some fantasy or action that I enjoy on a person that might not be comfortable with the concept. So, like almost everything in good human relations, communication and mutual respect and concern for others is essential.
I agree. It's all about finding a middle ground that will be enjoyable and comfortable for both parties and you can't do that without communicating and finding out what the other person likes and dislikes.
Both of you are right and @shelly2inme i hate barking orders as well

What about role play in bed. How many of you like to imagine that your partner is someone else and have them play that role? The first time my husband and I did that I pretended that he was a guy that I worked with that had been hitting on me. Since it was a blend of fantasy and reality it become very intense for me. I might have felt guilty if my husband had not known what I was imagining and playing alone. Anyone else do that blend of reality and fantasy in RP?

Last edited:
Back