Question answered by a question

If you went commando do you think you'd be as sorry for doing it in public as i was ?
@MissMonroe
Indeed I did brother but then again which account of hers were you referring too?
*is literally pissing himself atm!!! *

@Neo7771 Yes, especially because it would make it harder for other people to trust me and open up to me. The main reason I am spending my time here is personal growth. To be able to reach my goals, I need to feel safe and I need my friendships to be open. I expect my friends to tell me what is bothering them, especially if I am the one who is bothering them. You know your way to my inbox and we were on a first name basis so I thought you were my friend. You have deleted your initial posts, however my memory is clear. You thought that I was attacking you and that I was lacking attention. Over the past months, on several occasions you told me you would write me and you didn't, even when in your mind I wasn't getting the attention that I was used to get. Then you went commando in public when all I did was ask a question, which I will not delete because it was a legit question. For if you don't want people to pick on you, the only thing you have to do is not make it about you and divert the subject. Your response to a question I thought of to help you and your behaviour tell me that you don't see me for who I am and you are not a friend at all.

I found it very interesting what you wrote about me and I have put it into a test; I will not post any pictures of myself here to see if I am really the attention seeker you take me for. Let's see how much I really need the attention of people responding to my pictures.

I expect you to be polite with me from now on. I have unfollowed you and hit the ignore button, so from now on I will only see your posts when you are the last person who entered a thread. Don't give me any crap on second chances, I have done that too much in the past; amongst others with your brobuddy @Andromalius. He proved to be the worst friend I ever had, for I trusted him completely and I shared some of my deepest feelings with him and yet he told me to go fuck myself and considers me to be dead because I have two other profiles I barely use. So, @Andromalius: I am not buying your crap anymore. It seems you feed on hurting people, you have warned me about it and I told you that I could look past it. Well, I am sorry; I was wrong! I will not look past it any longer, you have hurt me deep. But... THANK YOU! I have grown because of it! Now I finally know how to deal with people who act friendly but aren't friends at all.

@Neo7771 and @Andromalius: the two of you have been stressing me out with your behaviour. I expect from the both of you to treat me with the respect I have treated you with and keep all personal information I shared with you over these past months to yourself. Stop mentioning me and don't try to contact me. From me you can expect the same and I'll add love to it wishing you as much happiness in your lives as I wish for myself and everyone else, again thanking you for this painful lesson learned.

I'm sorry thread:

Is it possible to feel what someone else feels?

Back