Question for all

Secretworklife

OFC Regular
what is more important, cumming or knowing your partner has cummed hard?

Thought I’d pose this question, this doesn’t include cumming after. Like it’s all about if only one of you could cum what would please you most

Just out of curiosity is face not annoying to clean? If it’s not then I have no problem cumming on your face

Fair! You make whoever you fuck feel like a very lucky person by the sounds of it! I would definitely go multiple rounds with you

I like when my partner makes sure I can't cum no more , then after that I get on my knees and worship his cock and balls till he throbs and pulsates as he shoots in my mouth, I want every bit of cum he can give me usally gargle your cum before swallowing every yummy drop ❤️
Dam, that sounds wonderful! Believe me, I have never experienced a blowjob! It just wasn't popular in my younger years. Damn it looks and sounds wonderful.

Both equal. You can't do much about it anyway. You can't make a plan for sex or set yourself a target like 'achievement must be to make him/her cum first or second or whatever ' I wouldn't worry about it at all or consider it important. Important is that everyone involved has fun.

I enjoy it when she cums. As she pulsates and drips over me, the fact of me giving her an upslurge of pleasure is the most satisfying thing ever.
Sometimes I even clean her up post sex just to see it and feel good about it.

I personally, am a selfless lover. My objective is to make sure my partner is satisfied in every way. Knowing that she has orgasmed multiple times and i can hold her in my arms and cuddle her the rest of the night or day is satisfying to me. When we join in bliss and I do cum it's amazing but I think it's more gratifying to me knowing she is relaxed and happy.

Back