Question for all

I really, really wanna say that his cumming is more important. Like, I love to give blowjobs, and I love to make guys horny, and I really want him to be overcome with lust and horniness and blow his load all over for me.

But. I can’t lie. I am a Cum Princess. I gotta cum XD I just can’t do cum denial, and if I am having trouble cumming I am so stubborn, I keep trying without giving up. I just… have to. And I LOVE feeling like he wants me to cum. One of my favorite biggest turn-on phrases is when a guy is telling me to cum, asking me to cum for him. Not like, telling me when I’m allowed (though that’s hot too) but like working me up to it by telling me things like “Good girls cum for daddy. Why don’t you cum for me like a good girl? Give daddy all that sticky cum and make a mess for me. I know you can do it. Be a good girl.” That sort of thing is my FAVORITE. Feeling needed and praised for cumming. Absolute ecstasy for me.

So yeah, as much as I like to service, at the end of the day, if only one of us can cum, in terms of happiness, I won’t be happy if it’s not me. I mean I’ll have sex where I don’t cum, I can totally do that, and take care of myself after, and have sone that. But like we’re talking what personally makes me happier? Sadly, selfishly, it’s me cumming more than it is him XD

Back