Question for anyone I guess

You should try logging into the chat side of things. The adult room and roleplay room are good for convo and getting to know people. Try just joining in on the convo in chat and seeing how that goes for you. The forums don’t get as much traffic it seems, so it will be harder to get a response here.
That was a wonderful advice you gave as well as a kind, sweet attitude. There was a time when I was a bit shy and would never approach a lovely lady such as yourself but all the points you and Amkay made were so to the point and coming from women, I hope really struck home to the one asking for advice. I certainly wish there had been nice ladies like you two around back in my bumbling, stumbling days of talking with you lovely ladies. Thanks again for being so open and kind.

The ladies gave you some good insight (Minus the one who said Money) I think a sense of humor is the best trait a person could have. A dozen guys saying/doing the same shit does nothing for me except get on my nerves. A guy who says HELLO and something WITTY is definitely the one who will have my attention. Short, Fat, Ugly, Slim, Tall whatever his appearance doesn't make a difference if he has a Personality I'm going to engage for sure

The ladies gave you some good insight (Minus the one who said Money) I think a sense of humor is the best trait a person could have. A dozen guys saying/doing the same shit does nothing for me except get on my nerves. A guy who says HELLO and something WITTY is definitely the one who will have my attention. Short, Fat, Ugly, Slim, Tall whatever his appearance doesn't make a difference if he has a Personality I'm going to engage for sure
Nice to hear you being so direct and specific. I think our pop culture paints a picture that none of us can live up to which can be disastrous to the 99.9% of us who don't look like folks on TV who spend hours in hair and makeup every day (guys or gals). So we spend our lives trying to live up to a false image dreamed up by someone who more than likely spends half their time with their Beverly Hills cosmetologist and the other half with their Beverly Hills Shrink. So thank you Wat2dowithme for bringing the honesty of a real woman along with these others to show that, "he/she's got a great personality", isn't the hint to go hide out in cave for the rest of your life that "those who know best" would have us believe. These days a wonderful personality plus a legitimate good sense of humor seems to be in short supply so anyone who has it, guy or gal should be considered a catch.

Simple rule of thumb: if you have to look up decency, dignity and kindness, we are not compatible as human beings.

"Be yourself" always sounds so cliché, but at the core it means you are a self-loving (not overly narcissistic) functional collection of cells, capable of recognizing that other people lives are the same complex structures, but yet we are so simple when it comes to human connection. I think it was Nestroy who wrote (paraphrased) "Usually I'm totally different, but rarely find the opportunity to do so."

No wonder that "making someone else laugh" is so welcome as a personality trait these days. It doesn't mean you have to entertain me, but rather you are capable of entertaining yourself in the way that supporting/helping others feel happiness, joy and fun is not a lost art to you. If you are able to laugh about yourself as well as other things, you score big in my book already.

Say "Hello", don't be a creep, have at least some basic hygiene and we're good. You don't have a big house or a shiny car? I couldn't care less. I want the human, not the materialistic stuff.

huggerfreehugs.jpg

That was a wonderful advice you gave as well as a kind, sweet attitude. There was a time when I was a bit shy and would never approach a lovely lady such as yourself but all the points you and Amkay made were so to the point and coming from women, I hope really struck home to the one asking for advice. I certainly wish there had been nice ladies like you two around back in my bumbling, stumbling days of talking with you lovely ladies. Thanks again for being so open and kind.
Awww thank you!! :)

Back