Randomness

A

Alicee

I’m bored and have random things on my mind ;)

1. Sometimes I wish I didn’t show people what I looked like so they would get off my ass. :rolleyes: I feel attacked half the time and it isn’t flattering, just creepy.

2. I was told earlier that I seem mad or sarcastic when I chat, because I don’t :D or :O at their messages.. which awkwardly enough feels very childlike to me (that was our code and way of communication back in middle school)

3. I wonder what G|myhornywife does on a day-to-day basis.

4. I find some of you absolutely hilarious and wonderful, but feel awkward just starting a conversation out of no where.

5. I lowkey think I’m a sex addict.. damn my addictive personality.

6. I’m celebrating my 4 year anniversary next week and I could not be more excited.

I guess that’s it for now, this post makes no sense but kudos to those who take the time to read it :D

1. Sometimes I wish I didn’t show people what I looked like so they would get off my ass. :rolleyes: I feel attacked half the time and it isn’t flattering, just creepy.

2. I was told earlier that I seem mad or sarcastic when I chat, because I don’t :D or :O at their messages.. which awkwardly enough feels very childlike to me (that was our code and way of communication back in middle school)

4. I find some of you absolutely hilarious and wonderful, but feel awkward just starting a conversation out of no where.

6. I’m celebrating my 4 year anniversary next week and I could not be more excited.

I guess that’s it for now, this post makes no sense but kudos to those who take the time to read it :D
Wowza that was SO spot on. Kudos to me I guess.

Wowza that was SO spot on. Kudos to me I guess.
*slow claps*

I think we all wonder at times what G|myhornywife does on a day to day basis.

What 4 year anniversary?
I usually imagine him cleaning cum and old condoms up around his house while his wife has the time of her life :rolleyes:

And it’s a long story.. but my lover! Broke up (kind of) and back together. :)

I sometimes wonder at the point of it all and then other times just go with the flow. It's nice to see some plain thoughts get thrown out there once in awhile. But call me Aite. Goddess of mischief, delusion, or folly because I belive the experiences here are more in line with a play fully open to edit and revision rather than set in solid concrete. But pardon me for I realize I am babbling now

*thumbs up*

Last edited by a moderator:
I sometimes wonder at the point of it all and then other times just go with the flow. It's nice to see some plain thoughts get thrown out there once in awhile. But call me Aite. Goddess of mischief, delusion, or folly because I belive the experiences here are more in line with a play fully open to edit and revision rather than set in solid concrete. But pardon me for I realize I am babbling now
I wholeheartedly accept babbling :rolleyes:

Ummm speaking of random things on my mind........It's kinda annoying to my mind and eyes that you started the second line of your numbered statement at the level of "number" not at the level of the "first letter" after the number.

Like it should be like this >>> 1. Hi, How are you?
...............................................I'm fine, thank you.
And not like this >>> 1. Hi, how are you?
...............................I'm fine, thank you.

You don't start your new line of your numbered statement at the level of the number *smh* :p

Then we would get along fantastically! And I wonder the same thing about sexual addiction. I could be so much more productive if I did not think about it as often or spend as much time on these sites.
Lol right. Curse our damned minds!

Ummm speaking of random things on my mind........It's kinda annoying to my mind and eyes that you started the second line of your numbered statement at the level of "number" not at the level of the "first letter" after the number.

Like it should be like this >>> 1. Hi, How are you?
...............................................I'm fine, thank you.
And not like this >>> 1. Hi, how are you?
...............................I'm fine, thank you.

You don't start your new line of your numbered statement at the level of the number *smh* :p
Leave Britney alone!!!! *cries*

1. You feel attack how so?
2. I get the vibe you get annoyed
3. That is a mystery to us all, do we know if that is even a person?
4. I will awkwardly start a conversation with you next chance I get....
5. I know I am everyone on both my mom and dad's side have suffered from addiction.
6. Four years from what? I didn't know you were seeing someone this whole time?

1. You feel attack how so?
2. I get the vibe you get annoyed
3. That is a mystery to us all, do we know if that is even a person?
4. I will awkwardly start a conversation with you next chance I get....
5. I know I am everyone on both my mom and dad's side have suffered from addiction.
6. Four years from what? I didn't know you were seeing someone this whole time?

I will await your awkward conversation. And not a story I feel the need to type out on here :p

1. Completely understandable in my opinion; but judging from what I have witnessed and the stories that I've been told. I think it would happen regardless if you had shown people or not. Probably would not happen as much; but it seems to me if you're a woman on this site, the horndogs will come for you.

2. Not using emojis means mad or sarcastic? I guess I am one the simple ones who think it just means you're not using an emoji LOL! :p

3. Hmm.....

4. Spontaneity is good for the soul ;)

5. I dont know about lowkey, I mean you are here sharing what you look like and how you feel after all. I figure lowkey is much more shy about it.

6. If I had a monkey it would hit a button while yelling CELEBRATE! :D

Last edited:
1. Completely understandable in my opinion; but judging from what I have witnessed and the stories that I've been told. I think it would happen regardless if you had shown people or not. Probably would not happen as much; but it seems to me if you're a woman on this site, the horndogs will come for you.

2. Not using emojis means mad or sarcastic? I guess I am one the simple ones who think it just means you're not using an emoji LOL! :p

3. Hmm.....

4. Spontaneity is good for the soul ;)

5. I dont know about lowkey, I mean you are here sharing what you look like and how you feel after all. I figure lowkey is much more shy about it.

6. If I had a monkey it would hit a button while yelling CELEBRATE! :D
Hehe I love the Cloudy w/ Meatballs reference ;)

You are a beautiful girl Alicee.
And you shouldn’t have to stop doing anything you want to do .
Or be ashamed of that
What you do have to remember is where you are posting your pics and the amount of sad lonely people here.
There are so many fakes here.
Keep doing what you do and don’t change for anyone.
If you constantly get nasty messages from certain people just block them .
It’s an adult site for fun and chat.
Not a platform for sad people to send horrible messages to make you feel shit and question yourself.
Either block them or just ignore xxx

Back