Re-entering the single life (Officially) Week 3

Made some more friends but kinda saw the clique-drama side of OFC this week. The first friend I made on here is taking a break because of that drama and there's times where I simply go do something else with chat open.

I picked up the guitar this week and started to strum it a little bit. I gotta re-learn some chords and scales.

Still got a lot of time before my new job starts and the waiting sucks but it is what it is.

Hey Lostboy, yes there can be a lot of drama on here, I have been at the centre of it myself many many times. Just focus on the fun side. Have fun and relax during this waiting time, you will be at work soon enough, and wishing for free time, xxx

Yeah I know that's what's gonna happen and I do focus on the fun side. Whenever there's drama that's when I kind of tune out until it blows over.

NOW SHUT UP AND LEAVE US ALONE I ONLY CAMEBACK TO SEE IF LIL HURTBOYS LIKE U WERE SAYING ANYTHING. I'LL SHOW HER WHAT YOU WROTE NOW LEAVE US ALONE.GO DO YOUR ATTENTION SEEKING ELSE WHERE
Wow KFC....insecure much? You sound like the kind of stalker that needs to be off the street...

Then please leave and never post on my stuff again. But you won't because we both know the truth of what happened. Either way Leave me alone.

So....I hope this taboo chick reads this because if she is actually involved with an over possessive, insecure and obviously juvenile idiot like this KFC joker then she needs to RUN. NOW. Before the weirdo stalker hurts her emotionally or physically. Anybody that posts as fanatically as this KFC idiot is exhibiting poster child symptoms of an abuser.

ENOUGH!
Once again you are causing drama, KFC_finger_licking. JDisorder may be new, but I am not!
This is the same shit with you every fucking month. You clearly need mental help. The stalking, attacking, talking about killing yourself is beyond mental. Leave people alone!

Are you fucking kidding me? Really?

We sorted nothing out, KFC, other than me blocking you. Why are you attacking people for no reason and spreading lies while you're at it? Just leave people alone and get on with your life. Nobody on this site has done anything to warrant your harassment. NOBODY.

The only true thing you've said was the stuff about me being needed for family. Congrats on that. My break was because of the drama you were causing in a place I sought distraction and fun - not because of anyone or anything else on here. Now leave shit and leave people alone. It's done.

Lostboy, I'm so sorry he hijacked your thread - hopefully the mods can clean it up and delete these posts?

I also apologize for all the problems that are being caused on this site all because i mistrusted the wrong person.

Also, hi Groxxie :D

Last edited by a moderator:
WHY IS LOSTBOY CONCERNING HIMSELF WITH THUINGS THAT ARE BETWEEN TABOO AND I AND THE TRUTH OF HER HAVING A BREAK IS DUE TO THE SHIOT WE WOULD GET FROM HIM BECAUSE SHES GIVING ME ANOTHER CHACE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING THAT TWAT HAS TO SAY
Once again, take your drama to private. None of us want to read it! Same shit, different girl and month!

I'm not looking to get involved in anything...but KFC, you need help man...this isn't an attack, seriously go talk to someone dude

Lostboy, I'm so sorry he hijacked your thread - hopefully the mods can clean it up and delete these posts?

I also apologize for all the problems that are being caused on this site all because i mistrusted the wrong person.

Also, hi Groxxie :D

Helloo btw. cx

Why does this thread mean so much to you KFC? I don't understand what even happened.

THINK YOU NEED TO SEE A REALISE LOSTBOY IS A CATFISH KFC SENT U PICS IN HERE

Ugh... he adds another acct to his alts.
Kfc_finger_licking
MadNess
KurtLee
Abelandufun

I think YOU should stfu, get a fucking life and go back to cumming on fake chick pics. I never knew someone could actually enjoy being a piece of literal shit. Oh man.

I THINK YOU SHOULD SHUT ALL I EVER DONE WAS TO TRY AND HELP YOU MOW THE PHOTOS ARE FUCKING REAL AS YOU GAVE THAT CUNT MY CONTACT DETAILS AND HE FUCKED UP BY SENDING THAT PHOTO AND SAME CONTACT YET YOU COME AT ME DEFENDING THE CUNT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK WHO WAS THERE WHEN U HAD A BAD DAY,WHO COULD ADVISE ON SITUATION AS I RECENTLY WENT THOUGH IT FIRST HAND AND FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME" I DIDN'T DO A FUCKING THING" I ONLY LASHED OUT AFTER I SAW YOU WAS STILL IN CONTACT EVEN THOUGH WE HAD SPOKEN AND YOU SAID THINGS WOULD CHANGE IF THIS WAS A THING, GUESS WHAT - IT FUCKING WAS, and none of ur last line happened so if thats your basis for doing this then YOUR FINALLY WRONG
HOW MANY ACCOUNTS AND PLACES HAVE YOU GOT
exactly so shut up

Are you... are you counting my personal Twitter as an alt? lol *dies*

I'm talking about pretending to be someone else on this site, dude. Having multiple accounts, pretending to be another person just to fuck around with women in ONE place. Give it a fucking rest. If the admin does nothing to ban all of your accounts to prevent another woman from being stalked on here, then... fuck... idk... that's some sad shit.

And I am defending my friend, yes - as he'd do the same for me. Not a catfish, btw - everybody who's met Lostboy on this site knows this/has seen his cam - so idek what you're trying to do with that. Shoulda just left him alone.

Back