Reality

Redman707

OFC Regular
I recently experience people on here can't separate reality from fantasy. We all are here looking for something. I was chatting with another member and she's said she loves this other member. That crazy considering they never met but okay
Here's the kicker. He's was upset she was sexting. Hello were on a sex site. If people are truly in you sure the hell shouldn't be on this site. People don't let your emotions get the best of you.

I recently experience people on here can't separate reality from fantasy. We all are here looking for something. I was chatting with another member and she's said she loves this other member. That crazy considering they never met but okay
Here's the kicker. He's was upset she was sexting. Hello were on a sex site. If people are truly in you sure the hell shouldn't be on this site. People don't let your emotions get the best of you.
Everyone is different. There have actually been love connections formed here, where some have met irl. Though the majority of interactions here are for fun only, there are exceptions.

I agree but people have to agree and understand that both parties will be engaging in sexting. 9 time out of ten it ends badly

I agree but people have to agree and understand that both parties will be engaging in sexting. 9 time out of ten it ends badly
That’s why people should make things clear from the start. State I am only here for fun, not emotional attachment. Though, even with that, you never know what will develop. It’s the risk we take...

People are here for different things. Yes, there is a sex chat here which I am in but I don't sext others on here. The same goes for Sandrock. And yes, going along with what Jen has said, there have been a few relationships that started here or on the previous sites. Love can be found here.
With that being said, if you find yourself getting close to a person, it needs to be stated up front your expectations and what you are here for. You have to have a mutual agreement between each other.

wait.. what is this... "reality" you speak of?

Back