Redirect problem

MrThick

I know Jamsey owns two sites, but I keep getting redirected to this one while trying to access the other one. Which sucks because I know people there and I can't get in touch with them.
For a few days a few weeks ago the site was redirecting to a dump redirect site, then it started getting redirected to OFC. I can reach the other one with a VPN, but I can't access it or access the forum to ask for support there.

I think I have the same issue (see my thread in another subsection asking about a redirect). @MrThick, do you happen to live in Europe? I think the entire country is "banned/redirected".

yes. I don't know why they would ban/redirect the whole country... @SomebodyIsMe did you get an answer? I didn't get anything
I didn't get anything either, but I noticed the site doesn't work for me anymore. A while ago, our ISP had problems with DOS-attacks, I wonder if it is related to that. I couldn't think of anything else. I'm sure I have done nothing wrong, I mostly read there and barely post/talk to anyone.

Back