Relaxing

Would you pin me against a window and fuck me for people to see?

• I'd fuck you in a crowded room if I could, so yes!

Votes: 88 58.7%
  • Lets keep things discreet between us.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Make it an open balcony and you are on!

Votes: 53 35.3%

• Total voters
Would you want to fuck in front of the window? Because if so, you’d be my new best friend!

Id go with balcony so the sounds echo, we might catch surprise attention. Though my other self wants to take you through NYC with an RC Vibrator.

I work at an international airport, with restricted access to alot of places. By the one public veiwing deck there is a huge one way mirror office... one of my companies had the keys for a bit.... i always wanted nay dreamed of finding a girl to fuck infront of it.....

It looks just like ur 1st pic here.... i finally found a fling ( she also worked at the airport and even more had a bf) but her ass was amazing and we couldnt resist
She seemed crazy so i lured her there , told her about my fantasy and locked the door.... she hesitated due to having a bf, but i called her bluff about why shed make sure i see her amazing pink lingerie peeking out her tight uniform...

A bit of a beat around the bush and acting coy and soon making out lead to her finally admitting she also was interested.

" but like dont you have an office , kinda imagined u banging me on a desk"

" i thought ur supposed to be bubbly, adventurous? Like to take risks? They cant see us " i said as i turned her against the glass... her dainty bra showed nipples stiff as jellytots... her gorgeous boobs hugged the cold glass

There were passengers even families right infront of us.... sometimes someone looked and we weremt sure if they can see....

By then her uniform was at her ankles, the situation clearly excited her... i snuck a stroke and her soaked silk panties said it all...
She was petit but great curves.... FINALLY saw her amazing ass.... with people only a few feet away she grabbed my cock , manouvered her cute lil ass and slid down it eagerly

The more people that arrived the more she enjoyed it.... wish i took pics... petit curvy lil vixen coming loud and hard in the middle of a crowd.... anyway. Didnt take pics but thx for the memories... heres me
Id love to do it to u . If ud let me

Attachments

• 20190313_183041.jpg
    20190313_183041.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 0
Back