Religion

WitchySeaWingLady

Love spell I'am a satanic and dark water pagan witch who also worships mostly female deities like Morrigan and Lilith along with other deities like Maat and Hela but I also worship Poseidon and Hades with other deities magic man.

Last edited:
How long have you been pegan?

PS: I would love to cast circle in sky clad with you!

Gushing sex I have been a witch since I was 15 years old curious and furiously good looking thing mmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited:
And handsome one I don't cast circles cause I have small alters which I carry around with me pretty much everyday desired lover and I mostly use natural stuff like water in water bottles and crow feathers and blue and black things like stones and seaglass and seashells and even sea salt true blue.

Last edited:
Cutie faced pumpkin as a water and winter witch I have to pratice alone because water and winter witches are very rare and silent because we are both air and water elemental witches scarlett fever.

Last edited:
Peaches you delicious thing that's not very surprising to me tempting cause there used to be so many of us such a long long time ago wonder lust.

Last edited:
I would be interested to know more about your denomination, who has written about it?

Sailor man pretty much none because there are not that many water people and sky people really like to be known to much cause they are mostly mermaids and sirens and they like to be alone and there is another problem too of there not being too many us cause we have been extinct but we are making a come back and also there are other water entities out there good times.

Last edited:
Sexy beast yeah that's religion in a nutshell for you completely sexually arousing guy candy well I believe in being one with the water and the sky and the spirit and also darkness and last but not least seduction lust for life.

Last edited:
Back