Roleplay (detailed scenes)

I’m Alice, 25 and I live in Texas. I would love to have a good detailed role play ! Anything really goes I don’t have much limits pm me if you have a scenario or if you wanna come up with something together!
How's about we give you, dear Alice, the floor yes? Decide. Demand. Receive. Though tbh I wouldn't mind discussing your ink and it's meaning, to you, before said rp occurred. One needs to learn before one is able o please. Tis a sad fact of the human condition. I shall await your response.

Thank you Miss.

hi alice i am mindy also 25. as a roleplay how about we are either neigobrs or coworkers. You have pictures of me doing something very naughty. you blackmail me for sex. you make me you sub

Roll play..lets do it. Bf/gf, I catch you in the middle of any orgy. You told me you were leaving town with parents

I’m Alice, 25 and I live in Texas. I would love to have a good detailed role play ! Anything really goes I don’t have much limits pm me if you have a scenario or if you wanna come up with something together![/QUOTE

I’d love to role play with you

I’m Alice, 25 and I live in Texas. I would love to have a good detailed role play ! Anything really goes I don’t have much limits pm me if you have a scenario or if you wanna come up with something together!
hi alice. i m sailee sub 23 up for role reversal play

Hi alice i would love to be feminized by you you can be my dominatrix if all goes well id like you to even cut my penis off for me give weoman total empowerment

Hi Goddess, your pic is lovely! I’m Tom, male age 52, from Chicago. I’ve got a fun and sexy imagination, and would love to sext and rp with you. I’m funwithtom69 on Kik. Hit me soon!

hi we can do a long and detailed as long as you want and as detailed as you want, send me msg and we will do it

Message me on hangouts you horny sexy bitch . I would love to roleplay with you . Hot blooded male loves being rough / forceful slapping your titts ass and pussy , love ripping your clothes off x

Back