Rp ideas

CountryCutieMichelle92

OFC Regular
I like it long term rps. Take it message by message in my inbox. I will try to rp with you. You may suggest anything but 3somes and rape and force and gang bangs and family and toilet stuff besides with what is below. I will RP with women as well. I am trying to be a better detail rper like 5-6 lines. Bear with me cuz I don’t respond back quick enough cuz I think what to put. It’s hard to think sometimes with my disease MS (multiple sclerosis). I also don’t like starting the rp cuz I’m not very good at starting so people that want to rp with me please start them. So please be very patient with me please.
New neighbors: I am pulling the driveway as your off doing something else. I pull the key out of my pocket the landlord gave to me to the house I start opening the back of the truck to unload stuff and the first box I pick up is heavy and look around for some help. What do you do? Do you stop what your doing and come help? Pm to continue.
———-—–———————————————————Meet At The Bar: I walk in wear a short jean skirt and a pink T-shirt upset as I just found out my now ex boyfriend been cheating on me I sit at an empty table I see and sit down. Your ether a worker that works at the bar and notice me or someone that sitting there having a drink or just coming in and you notice I’m upset. What do you do? Pm to continue.
———————————————————————-—Meet At A Party: my name is Steph. Your my boyfriends best guy friend you notice me all alone and then you look where my boyfriend is and you notice him kissing someone else and notice me upset crying. What do you do? Pm to continue
——————————————————————-Coworker’s: I’m sitting at my desk working. We constantly flirt with each other on and off. I was in an unhappy marriage and been married a year or 2 and finally got a divorce of my controlling ex husband. You finally one day have the guts to ask me out as I'm sitting there working on my work I stop what I’m doing as I see you walk over to my deck. What do you say or ask? Pm to continue.
————————————————————————Homeless Girl: it’s been a year or 2 since I got kicked out of my place I’m laying there on the sidewalk/ street as I see someone in a car driving by as I notice you stop and look back and you see me in old ripped raggy clothes you keep looking back thinking what to do. What do you do? Pm to continue.
————————————————————-———-—-Run Away From Home: I had enough with my parents arguing as they wake me up in the middle of the night arguing so I try to tell them to stop but they don’t and my dad ends up hitting me and I go to my room one night and pack my bag and crawl through my window and start walking along the highway as I start sees lights behind me and you see a girl walking along the streets thinking what to do. What do you do? Pm to continue
——————————————————————
Romantic: we have been talking online for quite awhile and I finally get the guts to ask you out on a date. What do you wear on the date when you arrive? Pm to continue
———————————————————————
Your can also suggest any in comments below

Last edited:
Back