RP real life scenarios

ben_ji

OFC Regular
Some RP scenarios I love are realist ones, the idea that it could be something that happens makes it so much hotter some how.
Idea's I have:

Parent Teacher night; our partners are at home with the kids, we've drawn the short straw to deal with parent teacher night at the school. We don't know each other, our kids aren't friends, but we both hate being there and the bitching about the night and how there's so many other things we could be doing turns to flirting. The flirting gets physical, and with some time between appointments we find an empty classroom..

Friends at a wedding, either our own weddings or as guests.
brother/sister-in-law at the family christmas.
friends/strangers at a halloween party, masks make for all kinds of mistakes.
colleagues at a staff party or conference away.
strangers on a train/plane sneeking away from our partners.

if any of these sound like fun feel free to hit me up :)

Some RP scenarios I love are realist ones, the idea that it could be something that happens makes it so much hotter some how.
Idea's I have:

Parent Teacher night; our partners are at home with the kids, we've drawn the short straw to deal with parent teacher night at the school. We don't know each other, our kids aren't friends, but we both hate being there and the bitching about the night and how there's so many other things we could be doing turns to flirting. The flirting gets physical, and with some time between appointments we find an empty classroom..

Friends at a wedding, either our own weddings or as guests.
brother/sister-in-law at the family christmas.
friends/strangers at a halloween party, masks make for all kinds of mistakes.
colleagues at a staff party or conference away.
strangers on a train/plane sneeking away from our partners.

if any of these sound like fun feel free to hit me up :)

hey there I’m interested. I’m just now slowly leaning how to rp one paragraph each reply if that’s ok with you. I’ll keep learning until I get better and start having 2 paragraphs.

Back