Seeing Who is Fun for RP Chat

Welcome to the site hope you have fun while you are here. I suggest browsing the forums a bit and look for the entertaining ones.

Enjoy ;)

why did u choose that screen name? you are deep in thought.
For fun mostly as I simply thought it would be hilarious since I was on a site that for the most part was constructed for sex chat. Now anyone can say fuck me in any manner they choose. :cool:

you sound like a fun guy! what are you up to right now? i am looking up all these scammers that keep calling me. and apparently someone from a local business contacted me its weird.

you sound like a fun guy! what are you up to right now? i am looking up all these scammers that keep calling me. and apparently someone from a local business contacted me its weird.

At work right now; but if you want you can click and my profile pic and you should be able to find the option to start a private conversation.

how long is your shift for? just wondering. i wont' be online too much longer. i had a quick fantasy about you tho

how long is your shift for? just wondering. i wont' be online too much longer. i had a quick fantasy about you tho
Sorry hot three hours left; but if you want to share your fantasy with me just leave me a message in private and I'll get back to you as soon as I am available.

Back