Seeking Confessions - Did you jerk?

Yes you made me jerk off because you look so beautiful, cute and sexy and you make my cock hard.Screenshot_20230102-004928_Gallery.jpg

Please feel free to remove this if it's too far off topic, but I have a suspicion that more than a few of the people on here have been jerking off to my posts/pics, is it ok to ask anyone who is/has to confess for me here? <3
I wasn’t before but now i am

Please feel free to remove this if it's too far off topic, but I have a suspicion that more than a few of the people on here have been jerking off to my posts/pics, is it ok to ask anyone who is/has to confess for me here? <3
Ask whatever you like. But the short answer is yes I have multiple times

Thank you all so much! Do any of you care to share any fantasies you've had about me? You can message me if they're too private.

I'll confess, I'm masturbating to this thread right now, I love being responsible for so much cumming <3

Just looking at that sweet face could ignite a world of erotic possibilities!

Thank you all so much! Do any of you care to share any fantasies you've had about me? You can message me if they're too private.

I'll confess, I'm masturbating to this thread right now, I love being responsible for so much cumming <3
I have to confess that I do feel like masturbating while I am reading this post of yours.

Definitely sorry for the intrusion

Id let u do it for me & make u like it.

No ACTUALLY I HAVENT JERKED OFF TO YOU. I SAW THE PIC AND THOUGHT YOURE A SEXY ASS RED HEAD THOUGH WITH SOME NICE BIG TITTIES & PRETTY AS FUCK TOO. YOU HAVE A NICE ASS DONT YOU, AND SOME FIRE HOT PUSSY RIGHT? DO U KNO HOW TO USE THOSE BIG TITTIES???
ID PUT A COLLAR ON YOU, HAVE YOU CRAWL TO ME EVERY DAY SO I COULD FACE & TITTY FUCK YOU LIKE A DIRTY GIRL
BUT YOU"D FALL IN LOVE WITH MY BIG COCK, THROAT IT WHEN AND WHERE I ASK YOU TO BECAUSE YOU KNO IT WILL PLEASE THAT HOT WET PUSSY.
ITS THROBBING NOW WANTING TO FUCK HUH?
YES IT IS...RUB & FINGER IT 1 TIME FOR ME...THEN senda email with your pic & name.
Ill show you the BIG ITALIAN COCK youll take a VACATION TO FLORIDA to come get in all your holes..kilpatrickj1980@ g m a i l..& yes, im Tan, Built, Italian...and WOULD DOMINATE THAT HOT RED HAIRED PUSSY FROM EVERY DIRECTION POSSIBLE.
HAVE YOUR HAND ON IT AS SOON AS YOU GET IN THE TRUCK..BEIN" A GOOD GIRL AND SUCKIN THE FUKK OUT OF IT FOR ME ALL THA TIME. I KNO RED HEADS LIKE TO FUCK ALL THE TIME, DONT YOU??? GET in my email and lets chat if your brave enough.
Personal information not allowed

I certainly do love cuming

Attachments

• 20221125_140633.gif
    20221125_140633.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
Back