Selecting pics to add

So since we’re on the shower topic now. What is the preferred method of applying the soap in the shower. Washrag, loofa, sponge, other??

Well Tictictic, you certainly got into the swing of taking pics, they look great. You need to pick one for your profile now xxx

PS - loofa
Thank you Im glad you liked them. It was my attempt to be hot and stimulating. But still leaving something to be craved for. So i only posted a couple. I’m still learning. And i will choose one of those for my profile pic. Which one was ur favorite.

And ps- to you. A loofa is nice but my hands are better.

Thank you Im glad you liked them. It was my attempt to be hot and stimulating. But still leaving something to be craved for. So i only posted a couple. I’m still learning. And i will choose one of those for my profile pic. Which one was ur favorite.

And ps- to you. A loofa is nice but my hands are better.

Well yeah ok, your hand would be better yes. I like the third one with the towel x

Well being subtle is not one of my strong points. Truly, up more than down x
Thats ok being subtle can be sexy, but u dont have to be with me. Cus honostly i was realy turned on when i read ur reply that ur first thought was the towel needed to be removed. The thought of you standing outside my shower trying and wanting to see me, hoping that my towel would open just enough for you to catch that peak you need, possibly even fall down!!! Maybe even you getting arroused youself, Was running through my head all day yesterday!! I kept sneaking off to check and see if u replied again, hoping that you would want more, and everytime i got that same heart pounding adrenaline rush, i just kept visualizing you trying to take my towel off..... trying to control that excitement all day while i surrounded by every other boring person going on with their boring days, felt awesome, it was like all day foreplay!!!

Thats ok being subtle can be sexy, but u dont have to be with me. Cus honostly i was realy turned on when i read ur reply that ur first thought was the towel needed to be removed. The thought of you standing outside my shower trying and wanting to see me, hoping that my towel would open just enough for you to catch that peak you need, possibly even fall down!!! Maybe even you getting arroused youself, Was running through my head all day yesterday!! I kept sneaking off to check and see if u replied again, hoping that you would want more, and everytime i got that same heart pounding adrenaline rush, i just kept visualizing you trying to take my towel off..... trying to control that excitement all day while i surrounded by every other boring person going on with their boring days, felt awesome, it was like all day foreplay!!!

Well that’s a lovely thought, if I was truly outside waiting outside your shower, I can bet the towel wouldn’t be in your reach lol.

I’d be holding the towel x

Back