Sending picture through messages.

You can send a photo in a PM in a chat room. If that is what you mean

I feel your pain. I just think it promotes people to use other messaging and picture sharing apps. Be much easier if I can just send pics to someone in a normal conversation.

it says you can attach a photo. but when you do, it's a URL. I dont know if that gives someone access to your computer if thats where the pic is. does that make sense?

Yeah, I looked at it. You just need to have that picture on a site like imgur or something but I can see how something you want to send privately isn't something you would want up on a site like that.

Beneath the post/message editor is an "Upload a File" button. This lets you send attachments up to 2MB. Anything larger, you can use imgur or some other host and link it. There are settings, as I recall, during an imgur upload that allow you to prevent the post from being indexed on the front page.

The "Upload a File" button is present in forum posts and in "conversations" (where you click a person's username, then "start conversation"). It is not present on public profile posts.

Back