Sex in the rain

Midwestthing

OFC Regular
When I was 21 I smoked weed and experienced with a few drugs. One night my good friend came by to smoke. I had a little set up in my garage games and couches just a chill spot. Me and him start smoking, he tells me he has some x he got on a good deal. I'm like fuck it give me one. X is normally better when your out doing stuff. So we are sitting there rolling he like man I got to go. His girl had called and he needed to get the best out of his pill. He leaves and at the time i knew this gorgeous girl. She was a 10 i have been told caramel skin, blonde hair, nice set of D cup tits, good size ass with a little bit thicker thighs but thin in the waste. We would smoke smoke and hook up pretty often just friends. So I send her a text im rolling my balls off and so horny ask if she wants to smoke. I get a yeah come over she only lived 5 mins away so this all may not have happened if not for that. I get there she comes out short shorts and a t-shirt its late hops in my car. We start to smoking and talking. She got so horny when she smoked we finish she reaches over pulls out my cock and just starts sucking. This is one of the best feeling I have ever felt in my life rolling just forget about it. So then she try to hop over put my car was smaller and that wasn't going to work so we step out in the rain it pouring it feels so good. I through hear on my hood and start fucking her so hard. Then I take her bend her over my trunk and start giving it to here doggie style. I grab her hair and stick my elbow in the middle of here back she loved that just going so long. Then I throw her in her grandmother lawn. Who lives next door and we both finish in the pouring rain and wet grass. It was and hour and half of the best feeling and some of the hottest sex i have ever had thought I would share.

Back