Sexy Quotes By Desdemona

WitchySeaWingLady

Sexy and flaming peeps these are quotes I wanted to use but never got around to use attractive cuties by yours truly Desdemona aka Witchy or SeaWing or even LadySeaWing.

Last edited:
Golden boy you look like millon bucks and you better believe it good looking mmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh.

Last edited:
Honeybunnies I will try to write and post some more of my quotes on here as soon as I can adoring and not secret admirers but unfortunately I can not post any pics of myself on here because my phone doe's not work well on here because it takes way too long pumpkin pies.

Last edited:
Attractive cowboy you should unholster your gun so that I can taste your silver bullet and then after that the sky is the limit mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You lucky man this is way better than good cutie cause I want and need to play around with your hard and horny boner sweet cheeks mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Trust me on this one cause golden boy things with get much better for us both cupcakes once we knock boots lust for life and sex mmmmmmmmmnmnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I’am so damn hot that I can freeze hell over come hell or high water so come to me if you dear chills for thrills mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

What can I say for myself except I'am the kind of girl that liks to play around with trip wires and time bombs like yourself sex bomb mmmmmmmnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ghosts and witches and black cats so what is a witch to do expect hit the to local haunt and find someone like you to bang billions of bucks mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I’am a seductive sex kitten and mink and I have set my sights on you so let's get this party started playboy mmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh.

I can tell that sex is written all over your mind as clear as day so drown yourself in my seduction shiver me timbers mmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh.

A face as handsome as yours should not be alone so take my hand and then I can sexually satisfy you with my naked body making contact with yours honey mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Back