Sexy sister need me a sexy Sissy

Lacyluvscox74

I am so grateful I was blessed I think gorgeous open-minded horny sister 3 years older than me when I was 11 or 12 I was a horny little pervert women drove me crazy a mere Split Second thought about theirsmooth silky skin perky titties and round sexy ass and I would be jerking my foot fuck stick no matter where I was it was really really bad I dropped my pants in middle of the living room room floor with my whole family in there jerk eggs sticky load she was always catching me spine on her and her friends and stroking my fat young cock and that would stroke myself into a coma as long as they were around finally one day my sister Cockney holding a pair of her panties 2 my nose while I was jerking off she got mad and yelled at me you said god dammit brother you little perv I can't believe you aren't dead from jerking your dick all the time what is wrong with you why do you have to do it so much I said I don't know girls are so sexy so fucking beautiful the thought of how they taste feel look an act drives me insane even uses when I think about you can the times I've seen you getting fucked by yours boyfriend and the look on your face well he's licking your bald pussy pounding his fat cock into it that look of power of control you turn me on so much if you said Tumi get on your knees brother all my boyfriend hot come out of my fresh fucked cut I would break my neck trying to get my face and you're sexy snatch she had turned on that day and made me lick her sweaty pussy fuck her asshole with my tongue from that day forward she started making me do increasingly kinkier and Kinkier things before I realized she was stressing me in panties stocking Teddy's skirts dresses the whole nine yards I enjoyed those formative years with my sis she taught me how to fuck and to get fucked and also that the more taboo kinkier something news and more exciting and intense it will be

Back