Shame its not COCK

You'll love it
Well only one woman has on me before but was a little one. So I'd definitely let you have your fun and revenge after tearing your arse in two ha ha. So if you want my face shoved in the pillow while you make me your bitch then Fuck yeah you can

Well only one woman has on me before but was a little one. So I'd definitely let you have your fun and revenge after tearing your arse in two ha ha. So if you want my face shoved in the pillow while you make me your bitch then Fuck yeah you can
I'd be gentle........to start!!! What about a strap on would you object then I can wank you as well?

I'd be gentle........to start!!! What about a strap on would you object then I can wank you as well?
You can use whatever you want so if you want to use strapon you can, and you can decide on how big or small it is ha ha. Yeah gentle at first until the helmets in ha ha. This is a toy I've got

Attachments

• IMG_4979.JPG
    IMG_4979.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4980.JPG
    IMG_4980.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4981.JPG
    IMG_4981.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 3
You can use whatever you want so if you want to use strapon you can, and you can decide on how big or small it is ha ha. Yeah gentle at first until the helmets in ha ha. This is a toy I've got
Mmmmm VERY nice.......lubed up that'll slide into your lovely Have used a strap on?

Mmmmm VERY nice.......lubed up that'll slide into your lovely Have used a strap on?
Nah I haven't used one yet, just toys on myself like that, but that was a monster that tore me in two as only ever got it inside me twice as helmet was huge. But I'm sure you using that 8 inch monster you'd get it balls deep in me regardless how big it stretches my ass

Prefer a strap on hun , that leaves my hands free lube it up and slide it in your arse nice n slow to start build up a bit a rhythm then start to wank you off you'll love ya slut

Prefer a strap on hun , that leaves my hands free lube it up and slide it in your arse nice n slow to start build up a bit a rhythm then start to wank you off you'll love ya slut
Ha ha I bet I would, and bet you'd get excited and thrust hard and deep to stretch my ass like never before. Would you use big or small one?

Ha ha I bet I would, and bet you'd get excited and thrust hard and deep to stretch my ass like never before. Would you use big or small one?
Exactly huni, big or small, start small hun don't wanna riun it, then the big if I can get a finger up your arse witn the small one then yeah the big one mmmmmmmm

Exactly huni, big or small, start small hun don't wanna riun it, then the big if I can get a finger up your arse witn the small one then yeah the big one mmmmmmmm
Aww that's considerate ha ha but after how much I stretch your ass out with my cock you'd be like fuck it get the big one out ha ha

Can i join you for some fun? I am bicurious so a threesome sounds good hahaha

Never ha ha, If I stretch you too much when you do me you can give my back a golden shower....fair?
Ha ha I don't mind the stretching as I know you'll want a big one balls deep inside me while pushing my face in the pillow saying how do you like your ass filled with cock ha ha. Oooooo only on your back?

Ha ha I don't mind the stretching as I know you'll want a big one balls deep inside me while pushing my face in the pillow saying how do you like your ass filled with cock ha ha. Oooooo only on your back?
I like it, and you'll love it. You choose all over if u want

Back