Sharing my story

In the midst of new company, Luke quickly excused himself out of the tub. Made his way to a couch downstairs where he could reminisce and process the amazing experience he had just been privy to. He was barely out of consciousness when he felt lips press against his.... it was Lynne. How long had he been asleep?
A couple quick kisses as she said quietly "come with me".

"Come with me". Such simple passing phrase. But it this context it had never meant so much. He would years later still get turned on when he inadvertently heard the phrase "come with me". During masturbation sessions he would often climax once the phrase "come with me" entered his thoughts. Whispered with certainty of eroticism to follow.

She lead him down the dark hall to a spare bed room, where she guided him in and pushed the door closed behind her. There she was again. This voluptuous object of his desire.... alone... wanting him. Wanting him so bad that she had seeked him out while her own husband slept upstairs. She had a bathrobe on. He was chest bare and boxers on. As she stepped towards him his hand undid the loosely tied robe and slid into it.... hands gliding over her waist and wrapping around her... pulling her in.... he was immediately enthralled by her bare skin. He hadnt known if his hand would find her bathing suit, or a nightie. But here she was. She came down here naked and barely wrapped up to meet him. Her fingers tucked into the waist band of his boxers as he pulled her in tight. Sliding down and gripping his tight smooth ass. The kiss was more sensual this time. Longer... Slower... Deeper. There was no hurry this time. Their bodies squeezed together in an erotic embrace as they passionately locked lips and explored with tongues. Long deep kisses interrupted with slight pull backs to look into each others eyes. To push lips and taste skin and delicatley let each other know exactly who was their most delicious prize. Lynne hadn't experienced this lustful want of passion in so long... she had forgotten how erotic a passionate and enthusiastic make-out session could be. Hands caressed and groped each other without pause as they went skin to skin on every inch of their bodies.
The robe and the boxers dropped in unison. She guided him to sit on the bed where she seductively dropped to her knees and began running her hands up and down his cock.... looking up at him she smiled kissing his shaft. Slowly licking up and down she gets a thrill of how hard she can make him by the slight touch of her lips and tongue....her hands leaving his cock to spread his legs.... her mouth hovers over his swollen head ....her lips pursed to kiss his tip.....she ever so slowly bobs her head down, his cock pushing open her lips and entering into her warm soft and insatiably inviting mouth..... up.... down.. sucking gently as she explores her tongue around his cock....
oh ffffuckkk.... ungggghh. He lets out a sigh of relief at the feel of her warm mouth sliding over him....
oh god..... she enjoys the feeling of this hard cock in her mouth.... not as big as her hubby but hard as a god damned rock.... and she loves it.....
she took her time, almost forgetting about Luke and just focused on enjoying sucking on this cock.... he reaches down and squeezes her titty as she blows him slowly and purposefully. This woman is a fucking dream..... again... the silent room.... he closes his eyes feeling her devour him listneing to the gentle smacks of her lips sucking on his cock in an otherwise silent household.
She rises up to him and kisses his lips.... sultry and teasingly she whispers.... "Luke baby.... i want you to fuck me"
Knowing someone wants you to fuck them is perhaps the most empowering feeling one can have. But having them tell you they want you to fuck them creates a sense of uncontrollable vigorous lust. It is the green light to ravage them with carnal desire and pleasure. The verbal equivalent to spreading her legs and presenting her pussy.....begging to be filled....
Rolling on the bed she opens her legs wide begging for him to get on her and push inside.... he fumbles for a bit with nervousness as she reaches down and helps him out.... guiding his tip to her wet and aching pussy. With other girls he has had to wiggle his cock in.... take a couple slow half pumps to coat his dick with pussy juices before pushing all the way in.... but not here... still tight and sensual, but he slips in with satisfying ease ..... she moans as she feels his cock slide into her eager pussy..... he fucking loves it.... like a wet warm glove just gripping every inch of his cock....he pushes in all the way.... and presses hard against her clit.... grinding slowly as he fills her pussy with his fully engorged cock ..... a deep kiss as he grinds on her.... and pulls out ..... and slides back in.... this is it.... this is everything.... her smell.... the touch and grip of her hands on his sides and back..... the feeling of their bodies pressed together..... the sound of her gentle moans as she gets fucked....the taste of her lips and skin... his fully erect manhood engorging her oh so soft and seductive pussy.... long slow pumps become faster.... and harder... but never lose their eroticism...... together they build up their intensity..... they cling to each other tighter..... moaning and whispering to each other a little louder....... they fuck each other with a passion and lust they've never before experienced..... Lynne's passion begins to build to the point of eruption..... she starts to knead his body.... pulling him in as her body begins that pre-tremble sensation..... her legs going numb as all her focus is on the feelings inside her pussy.....
oh god..... OH Fuck!..... unhhhh. "fuck me.... fck me...fuck me..." she whispers and instructs at the same time......"ohhhhh Luke..... fuck me..... mmmmm. MMMMMM ffffffffffFFFFFFUUUUCKKK!!!!!"
Her body convulsing against his as her orgasm completely takes over..... this makes Luke cum instantly ...... and HARD.....his cock.... spurting endless loads of hard earned cum inside her plush quivering pussy....she feels his already rigid cock throb inside her with each release.....containing her screams she rides out this super intense orgasm stifling herself from being too loud.... they continue to writhe, and fuck, and squeeze until he is soft and she has stopped quivering... the most intense sex each has ever felt has now been replaced by the most comforting feeling in the world. He lays on her. Still inside her. They kiss and touch and smell each other. Ingraining this into their memories forever.

Hope you enjoyed this :)
Nice! Really enjoyed ,which I could get my thoughts in to words as well as you have. Love to read more. Thanks for sharing

Back