She didn’t complain

Satyriasis

OFC Regular
It was the second night of the local festival and we knew each other through mutual friends and she was just so sexy huge tits and ass thick thighs and legs light skinned( mouth watering ) we both went on the cerise wheel together on her way into the charige helping her in I slid my hands from her hips to her ass, she didn’t complain, while we where in the charige we were holding hands and talking about feelings I then began to explain how wonderful a feeling it is that the two of us is alone together where noone can see us as I kissed her and squeezed her soft ball sized tits she didn’t complain, After the cerise wheel we went into the dark room as we were entered the dark house I pinned her against a wall away from anyone else kissing her touching and squeezing everything that I can, then wetting my fingers and slipping my hand down her pants stopping at her clit so I can make her feel the love that I have to give to her she doesn’t complain. Slowly massaging the top inner lips of between her legs she feels my love and holds my hand then we stop and leave. She ready to leave and we live nearby so we walk. Walking along the streets wherever I get a chance when noone is passing by us I would squeeze her tits or her ass then I noticed an vacant ally she said no as I began walking towards the ally I assured her that I’ll be really quick for it’s been forever since I last had sex and she said ok as we get out of the sight of any on lookers I quickly and hungrily pull down her pants and underwear and use my mouth to Lubricate her sweet and tasty pussy then sliding my dick inside of her and going straight to work on pounding that plump and juicy pussy In just 3 min I cummed on her ass.(really wanted to cum in her)

Back