Shot my load

RockHardCock78

OFC Regular
A few years ago i stayed a few days at a cousins house she is unmarried had 3 kids, a real 34 year old petite milf with blond hair big natural breast's a solid ass ,I stayed in her room as she stayed in one of the kids bedroom and when i went to sleep that night i could not help myself the smell of her on the blankets the perfume on them, i had a tremendous wank and had a almighty orgasm then i went asleep.The morning after she was at work and i went through the washing basket and found a pair of pantys a small thong instantly a was hard and my cock was pulsating,i went to the bed and lay on them nice smelling blankets and started rubbing my cock and sniffing the pantys they had a sweet smell with a hint of body odor it was amazing i lay there pounding my cock and then i put them in my mouth and sucked sucked the pantys the taste was amazing a few strokes later i cum so hard the semen shot out of my head like i had pissed myself in two almighty strings and hit the ceiling above the bed and dripped down on to the blanket ..i spent the new few hours washing it as you could clearly see it was full of cum .I can only imagine what her pussy would taste like if you stuck your tonge in it .The rest of my stay i pounded my cock every day i would pound her balls deep any day i dont think i would get many strokes in before blowing the load

Kind of like the idea of a guy jerking off to my used panties. If I ever catch a guy doing that, he would so be sucked off right away so he would not have to clean the sheets since I would just swallow.
mmmm love to jerk off to your used panties

Kind of like the idea of a guy jerking off to my used panties. If I ever catch a guy doing that, he would so be sucked off right away so he would not have to clean the sheets since I would just swallow.
What if a girl wanted to get off sniffing and tasting your used panties? :p asking for a friend... hehe

Back