Should i go for a nude shoot?

Ameya

OFC Regular
My friend set me up for shooting nudes to post on a subscription based site. Should I do it?

Also tell how you guys would fuck me. So of you get so creative, it's so exciting to read...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220511-141411_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220511-141411_Instagram.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_20220511-141316_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220511-141316_Instagram.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_20220511-135311_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220511-135311_Instagram.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_20220511-134616_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220511-134616_Instagram.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_20220511-134341_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220511-134341_Instagram.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 157
My friend set me up for shooting nudes to post on a subscription based site. Should I do it?

Also tell how you guys would fuck me. So of you get so creative, it's so exciting to read...
Which pic should I use to fantasize fucking you my dear
Oh and btw your gorgeous in all of them

If the rest of you is as beautiful as your smile is, (and I think it is), you should definitely share it with the world...

The third one pics so hot would love fucking them the titties while pinching ur nipples sitting on ur chest grinding my balls on ur chest and my cock between ur tits till i cum all over ur face

You should. And I would love to show you as well

The third one pics so hot would love fucking them the titties while pinching ur nipples sitting on ur chest grinding my balls on ur chest and my cock between ur tits till i cum all over ur face
Will you be cumming between my tits or in my mouth? And will you gag me with your balls?

Well, since I'm a photographer, I can say that I would love to photograph you naked.

As a man, I would love to smother you with my balls.

How people here lost their mind in lust that they cannot check the name of those photos which says its a screenshot from Instagram..

Hi your beautiful let’s chat email me roylake7111@yahoo

Will you be cumming between my tits or in my mouth? And will you gag me with your balls?
In the first round i will cum between ur titties then in the second round i will fuck ur mouth and gag u with my balls then cumm in ur mouth and the 3 rd round imma fuck ur pussy and cumm inside ur cunt and then if u beg for it i might take ur ass down in the 4th round

Cause i took my photos from Instagram when i changed my phone. Not everyone can afford to buy tons of cloud storage
How people here lost their mind in lust that they cannot check the name of those photos which says its a screenshot from Instagram..

I wanna take total and absolute control of you in public place. You'll wear a vibrator which I will control in public. You try to hold a straight face as you gently let out moans as I gradually increase the pace of the vibrator. We'll then quickly go to the bathroom and I'll go down on you. You'll bury my face against your clit and beg me to not stop and make you cum. As you cum all over my fingers I bend you against the door and fuck you hard until we both cum.

I would bend you over and spread ya cheeks as i push my throbbing cock into your tight wet lil hole and just absolutely punish ur pussy with pulsing pleasure maybe stick a finger in ya ass while im spankin u too;)

Back