Show us something

Justme28

OFC Regular
Ok so kinda of like battle of the sexs but with a twist there is no calling out anyone for the opposite team can post as payment! We start at zero and whoever gets to 50 first gets the point whichever team gets 5 points wins that round and Everyone from the opposite team has to post a picture before the next round can start. If no one from the opposite team post in a 20 minute span we have to wait until 2 post from the opposite team have been posted.
Have fun and let the games begin again

@Sun66 what do you think?

Ok so kinda of like battle of the sexs but with a twist there is no calling out anyone for the opposite team can post as payment! We start at zero and whoever gets to 50 first gets the point whichever team gets 5 points wins that round and Everyone from the opposite team has to post a picture before the next round can start. If no one from the opposite team post in a 20 minute span we have to wait until 2 post from the opposite team have been posted.
Have fun and let the games begin again

@Sun66 what do you think?

You make me smile @Justme28, I love your drive and passion around here. I like the idea, just not sure how we are going to keep score with so many people coming in and out of the thread.

I think anyone posting a pic from the losing team is good, not sure about the whole team, but see what happens. I am happy to give anything a go, and the others can chime in, we are all very good at changing rules on the fly too :D

It will have to be a group effort in keeping score and yes we are good at changing the rules to fit what we want

3 Lol I maybe a while to post from time to time, sorry for the hold up in advance ;)
@Joe you are one hunny

Back