Show us your band's album cover... ;)

Merikh100

OFC Regular
1 - Go to wikipedia , and hit random article in the menu on the left. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band...
2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first ......album.
3 - Go to 500px.com. Seventh picture no matter what it is ..., will be the pic for your album cover.
4 - Use photoshop or any picture editor to put it all together into an album cover
5 - Post it here... :D

which for me resulted in:
My band Polydrusus Impressifrons album Your own brand of unhappiness... ;) :D polydrus.JPG

1 - Go to wikipedia , and hit random article in the menu on the left. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band...
2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first ......album.
3 - Go to 500px.com. Seventh picture no matter what it is ..., will be the pic for your album cover.
4 - Use photoshop or any picture editor to put it all together into an album cover

My band Polydrusus Impressifrons album Your own brand of unhappiness... ;) :D View attachment 45698

That’s so you! Your own brand of happiness ❤️

My band Polydrusus Impressifrons album Your own brand of unhappiness... ;) :D View attachment 45698
WTF? that looks something that takes time and thought? pass im way too lazy lol

Back