Showing how many messages poeple have?

Is it right to know how many messages poeple have?

• Yes, I like to know

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No, I don't feel it's needed.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Sinsation

Hi,

Is the site right in the information it gives out about how many messages each person has? and does it really need to tell everyone?
I saw one of my recent followers had 39 messages and I am like :O and I find it hard to believe.

Hi,

Is the site right in the information it gives out about how many messages each person has? and does it really need to tell everyone?
I saw one of my recent followers had 39 messages and I am like :O and I find it hard to believe.

I personally think it's no one else's business how many messages a person has. I don't think the number reflects how many messages you have received if you don't reply to each of them. I'd have to double check on that. So don't quote me, lol...

A handful of people here have between 350-500 messages yet there isn't even 150 members on the site, so my guess is there's somewhere between 80-100 members. The highest number of members I've actually seen on the site is averaging around 65. That is not including bots and guests, only members.

Messages are calculated by each "new" message, not just replies to the same person through the original message. So the couple of prestigious members that have over 350-500 messages are sending and receiving new ones to the same people more than likely to beat the system and boost their points in a pathetic effort to try and make themselves look more active and well known on the site. Same thing goes with the "likes".

But hey, that's just my thoughts and opinion! Hope you enjoy the site

I personally think it's no one else's business how many messages a person has. I don't think the number reflects how many messages you have received if you don't reply to each of them. I'd have to double check on that. So don't quote me, lol...

A handful of people here have between 350-500 messages yet there isn't even 150 members on the site, so my guess is there's somewhere between 80-100 members. The highest number of members I've actually seen on the site is averaging around 65. That is not including bots and guests, only members.

Messages are calculated by each "new" message, not just replies to the same person through the original message. So the couple of prestigious members that have over 350-500 messages are sending and receiving new ones to the same people more than likely to beat the system and boost their points in a pathetic effort to try and make themselves look more active and well known on the site. Same thing goes with the "likes".

But hey, that's just my thoughts and opinion! Hope you enjoy the site

Or we are just friendly and really dont give a shit what our numbers are?

I notice your friend Ali is quite high on the list and Vix and Sandrock are a couple so chances are they are messaging each other so they might just message each other a lot perhaps?

Hi,

Some may be here more then you are and know others etc. i dont think the numbers mean anything. you do you!

Wow, did I hit a nerve? Lolol

You can retract your claws now Angelique and btw Im sure that everyone is aware that Sand and Vix are a "couple" but thanks for the quick but unnecessary history lesson.

If y'all don't give a shit about the numbers then why even bother with a comment? Just calm down, lol...You can tell everyone that the "points and trophies" don't matter but I've read different threads and Ive seen people admitting to doing them for the points. If they don't mean anything and are going to "disappear" then why would Sola or whoever programmed them into the site even put them there? Think about it.

I'm not on here often true but I am aware of how many people are here, I'm just giving my opinion on a post. I'm surprised that my opinion bothers y'all so much, Lol...

Wow, did I hit a nerve? Lolol

You can retract your claws now Angelique and btw Im sure that everyone is aware that Sand and Vix are a "couple" but thanks for the quick but unnecessary history lesson.

If y'all don't give a shit about the numbers then why even bother with a comment? Just calm down, lol...You can tell everyone that the "points and trophies" don't matter but I've read different threads and Ive seen people admitting to doing them for the points. If they don't mean anything and are going to "disappear" then why would Sola or whoever programmed them into the site even put them there? Think about it.

I'm not on here often true but I am aware of how many people are here, I'm just giving my opinion on a post. I'm surprised that my opinion bothers y'all so much, Lol...

One thread by Jen which was a joke i belive

One thread by Jen which was a joke i belive
Not by me Angelique. regardless, i don't see what the issue is. its great sand and vix communicate. and you are very friendly and welcoming to new comers. you want people to enjoy themselves on the site and it shows!! its a good trait, dont change

Or we are just friendly and really dont give a shit what our numbers are?

I notice your friend Ali is quite high on the list and Vix and Sandrock are a couple so chances are they are messaging each other so they might just message each other a lot perhaps?
See this confuses me, I rarely pm. If I do I only pm people I have actually spoke to or actually know from chat. I have 40 pm's unopened in my box yet according to the site I have over 100. Don't know were all these pm's have went. Thanks for taking notice anyway angel xxx

See this confuses me, I rarely pm. If I do I only pm people I have actually spoke to or actually know from chat. I have 40 pm's unopened in my box yet according to the site I have over 100. Don't know were all these pm's have went. Thanks for taking notice anyway angel xxx

Actually somebody else updated me when you overtook them. I just told him we have breasts we are bound to be on top.

I nevet realised i had 300 but 300 divided by 14 was 21 when i went to school so i dont know where the 65 average came in.

Not by me Angelique. regardless, i don't see what the issue is. its great sand and vix communicate. and you are very friendly and welcoming to new comers. you want people to enjoy themselves on the site and it shows!! its a good trait, dont change

Sorry must of been HornyHannah. Apologies for getting you confused.

I believe you are right about the rest of it too

Actually somebody else updated me when you overtook them. I just told him we have breasts we are bound to be on top.

I nevet realised i had 300 but 300 divided by 14 was 21 when i went to school so i dont know where the 65 average came in.
That all totally went over my head hun lol. I don't understand any of the point system or anything. Wouldn't mind if points won prizes then I may be interested. Lol. Have a a lovely day sweet cheeks. Xxx

As of this moment there are 2,033 registered user accounts on the forum. They do not all login at the same time of course.

Back