Shy and quiet

Just be yourself and have fun dude!!

Ignore the negative people and chat with the positive....just relax!

Welcome!

Hey I am super shy low confidence closed shell guy, so what up, if you can ( just want someone honest and patience but no expectation...anyway up to u )

Do not expect to know me two lines, never gonna happen and never fake...

Hey MZES, welcome to the site, sorry we didn't get a chance to chat too much last time, I am sure we will at some stage again. Have fun x

Oh well for a guy like me, even the slightest thing made in the most silly joke weights in my eyes...I take everything as it is and consider it.

Hey MZES, maybe just let the silly jokes just slide right over you, and don't worry about them xx

Maybe miss....I am not sure tho... cuz I have kinda lost faith in female gender...anyway

Oh I am sorry to read that MZES, don't let the women you have met so far, define your opinion of all the women you are yet to meet. I have been hurt countless times by men in my life from an early age, but I have never let that stop me. If I had, I would have missed out on being loved by some truly amazing men. Relationships can hurt at times, but its all part of life, don't give up. I am 51, and I am still looking for my lasting love, but I am a hopeless romantic xxx

It is ok...
U just do not know me and what I have been going through and whether you will understand and agree...so it is ok....

That is what I am now...a block of ice with no ability to feel something

You are right, I have no idea what you have been through, we all have our own stories, I hope with time, that changes for you xxx

Back