So called site improvements

I agree that it does take everyone, but I also think that before you discredit a site and improvements, you should probably let them happen and let us decide if their is a way to improve upon them, or if they should change. As for the moderation suggestion. It has been tried in a few of the other sites that are larger and it didn't go so well, so as of right now we will take on additional moderation. Should anyone of you wish to apply, the link is under announcements i believe.
I agree that it does take everyone, but I also think that before you discredit a site and improvements, you should probably let them happen and let us decide if their is a way to improve upon them, or if they should change. As for the moderation suggestion. It has been tried in a few of the other sites that are larger and it didn't go so well, so as of right now we will take on additional moderation. Should anyone of you wish to apply, the link is under announcements i believe.
But again you say let improvements happen, is it yours? Or want users want? I'm all for improving the site. I am quite willing to talk one on one but sadly I am classed as a "fucktard" or trouble maker. I want the site to improve I really do, but the way it's going I can't see it happening.

Back