So sad

I was of the understanding these people where protesting against a white supremacy march Hemi? They were attacked by one with a car? Are we getting told the right story?

I was of the understanding these people where protesting against a white supremacy march Hemi? They were attacked by one with a car? Are we getting told the right story?
Let me explain as I understand it ... The city was removing a statue of General Robert E. Lee . A Right Wing group applied for a permit for a Rally and was approved . When Left Wing groups heard of this they showed up to counter protest . ( cont . )

Let me explain as I understand it ... The city was removing a statue of General Robert E. Lee . A Right Wing group applied for a permit for a Rally and was approved . When Left Wing groups heard of this they showed up to counter protest . ( cont . )
Without a permit . The city then at the last minute revoked the Right Wing permit . Sometime while the Rally / Counter Protest was occurring the Police were given a stand down order . ( cont. )

Without a permit . The city then at the last minute revoked the Right Wing permit . Sometime while the Rally / Counter Protest was occurring the Police were given a stand down order . ( cont. )
Naturally the 2 opposing groups start to fight . And somehow , somebody drove a Dodge Challenger into the group of Counter Protestors . That's about all I know for certain as of yet .

Reactions: Ali
Back