Song title containing one word from previous title

You make it super hard with these one word songs…
Haha (◠▽◠〃 ) I had to make it a little tough, if it was easy it wouldn't be fun.

R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I feel Fine)

Haha (◠▽◠〃 ) I had to make it a little tough, if it was easy it wouldn't be fun.

R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I feel Fine)
Well tough in that you have no options which IMO makes it less fun

I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses

Well tough in that you have no options which IMO makes it less fun

I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses
Apologies for the inconvenience, I won't post anymore after this song

Rancid - Honor Is All We Know

Apologies for the inconvenience, I won't post anymore after this song

Rancid - Honor Is All We Know

@Sorlag This is a silly thing to get upset about. You inferred that I thought it was difficult/challenging because you posted a one word song. I was saying that it’s just not as fun for the next person IMO if you take away all options by just posting a one word song. For me, games are a way to keep my mind active but in doing this I still try to be considerate to the person posting after me.

But, hey, I’m not the dictator of forums games and, of course, anyone can do what they damn well please. This was not a personal attack. If you felt it was, I am sincerely sorry that I gave that impression.

We Didn’t Start the Fire - Billy Joel

@Sorlag This is a silly thing to get upset about. You inferred that I thought it was difficult/challenging because you posted a one word song. I was saying that it’s just not as fun for the next person IMO if you take away all options by just posting a one word song. For me, games are a way to keep my mind active but in doing this I still try to be considerate to the person posting after me.

But, hey, I’m not the dictator of forums games and, of course, anyone can do what they damn well please. This was not a personal attack. If you felt it was, I am sincerely sorry that I gave that impression.

We Didn’t Start the Fire - Billy Joel
1. I dont appreciate being talked down to

2. I can refuse to post if I want

3. You say it wasn't a personal attack, but clearly you stated my name, and stated how I clearly wasn't posting up to your "standards"

4. I was being considerate by posting another song with an insanely long title

5. Like you said, you are not not the admin/director so who are you to judge other's by how they post or belittle someone for posting a song they like?

6. If you can't think of any songs to post off one word, I say that made you think of more titles didn't it? I like to feel like it made you actually question it.

7. If you are not having fun then simply don't post, yeah? Makes the most logical sense to someone

8. I am through talking with you, I stated how I feel. IMO I dislike people who feel the need to be superior to others.

Good day Madam ( ^_^)/

Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire

Last edited:
1. I dont appreciate being talked down to

2. I can refuse to post if I want

3. You say it wasn't a personal attack, but clearly you stated my name, and stated how I clearly wasn't posting up to your "standards"

4. I was being considerate by posting another song with an insanely long title

5. Like you said, you are not not the admin/director so who are you to judge other's by how they post or belittle someone for posting a song they like?

6. If you can't think of any songs to post off one word, I say that made you think of more titles didn't it? I like to feel like it made you actually question it.

7. If you are not having fun then simply don't post, yeah? Makes the most logical sense to someone

8. I am through talking with you, I stated how I feel. IMO I dislike people who feel the need to be superior to others.

Good day Madam ( ^_^)/

Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire

Nothing like a lazy poster who can’t be considerate to fellow players. We all dislike different things. For example, I dislike verbose, childish people who have tantrums. Not my fault that you FEEL like you are below me and that I’m talking down to you. That’s an issue of low self esteem and you can work through that with your therapist.

The Devil Went Down to Georgia
- The Charlie Daniels Band

Back