Starting off, cum say hi

Sexy_us

Hiya.......just joined and trying this site moving from another one.

Like all things sexual and chatting about those things. Bi-curious, but also like a good hard cock. Particular likes include; big cocks, cum shots, threesomes and voyeurism. Other stuff in there as well but I'll save that for later.

Often here with hubby , but also just me at times.

Kate x x

Like all things sexual and chatting about those things. Bi-curious, but also like a good hard cock. Particular likes include; big cocks, cum shots, threesomes and voyeurism. Other stuff in there as well but I'll save that for later.

Kate x x
You can have my dick anytime

Kate x x
Hello and welcome to the site and I hope you have a lot here. Love to chat sometime so if you’re interested just HMU

Kate x x
Hey there. Welcome to the forum. Hope we could chat sometime. HMU :)

Kate x x

Hello and welcome, feel free to message me any time, and I will try and reply when I am on. Just came back to the site, needed some time away and noce to find somebody who lives close by as well.
Hope to speak soon and maybe have some flirty fun ;)
Talon x x

Hello and welcome, feel free to message me any time, and I will try and reply when I am on. Just came back to the site, needed some time away and noce to find somebody who lives close by as well.
Hope to speak soon and maybe have some flirty fun ;)
Talon x x
Hiya, yeah keep in contact and who knows x

Back