Stills from my video

Sorry @ladys we kinda almost changed your post. Hope you can forgive me but will take any punishment you see fit for the better good.
P.s loving the photos but you already know that.lol

that looked like you had fun. i would like to be part of one of your masturbation sessions if i may one day.

I think I have my nerve up. Many of you know I love to masturbate and do it at least twice a day. I love to pleasure my body. The releases are sensational and very needed.
Lovely pics and that clit looks tasty
I made a video of myself with sound but have not been able to post it. One of the dear people on here took the video and cView attachment 31060 View attachment 31060 View attachment 31061 View attachment 31062 View attachment 31063 View attachment 31064 View attachment 31065 aptured some still shots. There will be more added if I do not get banned or in trouble.

The pictures show my favorite toy being used then me exposing my clit followed by pinching and twisting a nipple.

This is the real me at 52 years old. I hope the real me is accepted the way the original avatar was.

I think I have my nerve up. Many of you know I love to masturbate and do it at least twice a day. I love to pleasure my body. The releases are sensational and very needed.

I made a video of myself with sound but have not been able to post it. One of the dear people on here took the video and cView attachment 31060 View attachment 31060 View attachment 31061 View attachment 31062 View attachment 31063 View attachment 31064 View attachment 31065 aptured some still shots. There will be more added if I do not get banned or in trouble.

The pictures show my favorite toy being used then me exposing my clit followed by pinching and twisting a nipple.

This is the real me at 52 years old. I hope the real me is accepted the way the original avatar was.
Very good looking sexy

Back